GT 5/27: ORIOLES @ SOX

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

He's fine but as with the last week cant make a single mistake.  They can't hit his fastball. This offense is just horrible right now. 

Agreed on no room for a mistake.  Maybe Yermin can carry this team again.

• Like 1

We get pissed when pitchers give up one run in a game when the offense (aside from Yermin) is asleep.  The starting pitching has been good, even very good.  Offense needs to step the fuck up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

lol this is why fathom is one of my favorite posters.

he's given up 2 hits, struck out 6, through 3 2/3 and he hasn't pitched well.

Yep and yo yo looks like 2018 yoan when he’s currently leading the mlb in on base percentage lol

Edited by Greydawgfan1

Just now, Blackout Friday said:

Cease is a totally different guy this year. So nice to see. Time for the bats to get it done. 

He's been incredibly different just in this game. This is the most off speed I've seen him throw all year. 

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

and by the way, i meant that seriously. love how your pessimism is always there without you being a dick or hyper critical of anyone who calls you on it.

I get what you were saying about how the results are great for him.  Just thought his stuff looked better last start for the Yankees and he’s benefitted tonight facing  lesser hitters.  Hope he gives us 6–1 tonight and you can mock me.

and by the way, i meant that seriously. love how your pessimism is always there without you being a dick or hyper critical of anyone who calls you on it.

What did he ever do to you for you to label him a pessimist?