Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
soxfan49

Sox @ Brew Crew, 7/25, 6:08, Game Thread

Recommended Posts

Let's touch all the bases, run them competently and for the love of chocolate cake please throw strikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nelson Cruz helping us out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Sunday Night Baseball

Shocked this was picked over Red Sox Yankees.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably getting swept as expected prior to the series, but Go Sox anyway! Be great to pull this one out against another all star pitcher. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indians win...time for Sox to stop the losing streak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, fathom said:

Indians win...time for Sox to stop the losing streak

That would not be the reason. The division is over. Scurred, buy a dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 black holes before the pitcher.  Top of line up needs to do serious damage, I'm confident Lynn will be able to shut down the Brew Crew.  Sox will win the game 4-1

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pettie4sox said:

2 black holes before the pitcher.  Top of line up needs to do serious damage, I'm confident Lynn will be able to shut down the Brew Crew.  Sox will win the game 4-1

I agree with your thoughts.  No doubt when Timmy struggles it gets almost impossible to win with 4 holes in the lineup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, poppysox said:

I agree with your thoughts.  No doubt when Timmy struggles it gets almost impossible to win with 4 holes in the lineup.

Lynn is the most solid, workhorse pitcher they have.  He's highly competitive too.  I think sweeping teams is not easy to boot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Narv dog, cleanup hitter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tim layed off 2 inside fastballs...but then dribbled a fastball right back to Woodruff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Gavin.

 

I'll like even more when we aren't trying to force him into being a right fielder and two hole hitter and we don't see him again til September

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus when did Woodruff start throwing 99?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The offense is completely dog shit right now! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chw42 said:

Jesus when did Woodruff start throwing 99?

That's what I was just wondering

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

didn't really plan on watching the Sox get no-hit on national tv tonight, but here we are

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adam Frazier going to the Padres.  Take him off our board.  Escobar is still on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joesaiditstrue said:

didn't really plan on watching the Sox get no-hit on national tv tonight, but here we are

Who knew it was the 9th inning 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

I like Gavin.

 

I'll like even more when we aren't trying to force him into being a right fielder and two hole hitter and we don't see him again til September

the only reason Vaughn and Sheets are on the team is because of how cheap the owner is.  these guys should be playing everyday in the minors right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lynn's gonna have to be close to perfect if we want a chance to win tonight 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×