Sox at Cubs 8/8, 6:10 pm

Bob Sacamano

2 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

How far off is Vaughn from ROY?

If he were given due credit for never really having played pro ball prior to this season, he would be the runaway favorite.  Seriously, one of the most impressive things I've ever seen a Sox prospect do in my decades of fandom.  Alas, the beginning of the season put him in a hole that will be tough to overcome for whomever decides on ROY.

1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:

he was +1500 before tonight right now he is +1200 (DraftKings) and tied 5th behind Adolis Garcia, Randy Arozarena, Luis Garcia, and Akil Baddoo

He was +4000 before the season started on Points Bet

1 minute ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

If he were given due credit for never really having played pro ball prior to this season, he would be the runaway favorite.  Seriously, one of the most impressive things I've ever seen a Sox prospect do in my decades of fandom.  Alas, the beginning of the season put him in a hole that will be tough to overcome for whomever decides on ROY.

If it wasn't for his lower RBI total I think he would have a great chance 

6 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

These ESPN announcers have not watched many Sox games this season.  Their comments have been pretty ignorant.

They don't even pay attention to the game they are broadcasting. The Score was goofing on these clowns making comments about the Sox Angels game that had no reflection of whatever was going on in the game.

I listened to the radio broadcast all game and have the TV on mute, enjoyed laughing at some of their comments posted here.