Offseason Thread

reiks12

11 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

So I know it is probably crazy, but could the Sox and Mets make a bad contract for bad contract deal with Dallas involved?

wow.. I'd actually honestly love that... love is probably too strong of a word

Edited by Squirmin' for Yermin

31 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I just think they suck and they'll never win anything beyond an ALC title with this group, if they even win another one. 

Every major piece outside of Robert(so far) and Anderson is a disappointment. 

Remember that time when I said your previous post was your worst post on this site???

• Haha 2
  • Fire 2

5 hours ago, Jack Parkman said:

Yeah and it's still a dogfight. 

I just don't think the Sox are all that good, even with a healthy Robert and Eloy. 

Only Robert took a step this year, and that was in limited and everyone else regressed. 

These seem a lot like the 2001-2004 teams moving forward, stuck in the 80s for wins, with not a lot of wiggle room financially. 

The Sox won a lot of games getting contributions from guys like Mercedes, Goodwin, et al. and I wouldn't count on that happening again. 

They probably overachieved by 5-7 games. This is an 86 win roster. 

We literally underperformed our Pythagorean by six or seven games.  You are truly an abomination of a poster.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Jack Parkman said:

I just think they suck and they'll never win anything beyond an ALC title with this group, if they even win another one. 

Every major piece outside of Robert(so far) and Anderson is a disappointment. 

I am completely embarrassed that I fought for you to be unbanned.  Like good god man, go the fuck away and live your miserable life elsewhere.  Getting our asses handed to us by the Astros sucked balls, but thank god you weren’t here to make it 10x worse with you’re pessimistic insanity.

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I am completely embarrassed that I fought for you to be unbanned.  Like good god man, go the fuck away and live your miserable life elsewhere.  Getting our asses handed to us by the Astros sucked balls, but thank god you weren’t here to make it 10x worse with you’re pessimistic insanity.

Sorry I came back. 

Tell me how you really feel. 

This makes me sad.

idk why I even posted here anyway since the ban got lifted, might as well have continued staying away. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Sorry I came back. 

Tell me how you really feel. 

You literally just said we suck despite winning 90+ games and having one of the best cores in baseball…don’t play victim here bro.  If the mods here weren’t cool as fuck, you’d almost certainly be suspended for blatant trolling behavior.  We all have bad days, but none of us purposely say stupid shit just to get a rise out of the board to feel better about ourselves.

5 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

You literally just said we suck despite winning 90+ games and having one of the best cores in baseball…don’t play victim here bro.  If the mods here weren’t cool as fuck, you’d almost certainly be suspended for blatant trolling behavior.  We all have bad days, but none of us purposely say stupid shit just to get a rise out of the board to feel better about ourselves.

I wasn't trolling, I'm just having a bad day. I have to remember not to post angry and upset. I already apologized for that. 

I went back into my old bad habits and I gotta stop. 

my self regulation is really shitty. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I wasn't trolling, I'm just having a bad day. I have to remember not to post angry and upset. I already apologized for that. 

I went back into my old bad habits and I gotta stop. 

my self regulation is really shitty. 

All good brother…I know you’re well intentioned, but saying shit like that will enrage the board.  Let’s just move on, no need to beat yourself up over it.  And I apologize for being overly mean about it.

• bmags locked this topic