4/25 Game thread: @ Toronto, 6:07pm, CSN

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any proof that career numbers versus a specific team actually mean anything? Always see them quoted, just seems like it'll mostly be random variance to me, unless they have a consistent offence that has a particular skillset you exploit well

Edited by Feeky Magee

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Apr 25, 2016 -> 06:31 PM)
Is there any proof that career numbers versus a specific team actually mean anything? Always see them quoted, just seems like it'll mostly be random variance to me, unless they have a consistent offence that has a particular skillset you exploit well

I don't think it does. There's so much roster turnover from year to year to the point where it probably doesn't mean anything.

Tulo's a big reason I don't want Cargo. Ex Rockies are garbage after leaving that place. I'm amazed people thought he was a good acquisition for the Jay's last year- just look at his career splits. He sucks.

Edited by God Loves The Infantry

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Apr 25, 2016 -> 06:29 PM)
Jays lineup is murders row

They have 3 guys capable of putting up .400+ wOBAs and one who's going to put up at least .350 with good defense at SS. Most teams would be glad just to have one...

QUOTE (God Loves The Infantry @ Apr 25, 2016 -> 06:38 PM)
Tulo's a big reason I don't want Cargo. Ex Rockies are garbage after leaving that place. I'm amazed people thought he was a good acquisition for the Jay's last year- just look at his career splits. He sucks.

He hit them to the playoffs. That is enough for Toronto.