Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Want to play Yankees then Dodgers/Braves. To be the best, you've got to beat the best. And the other 3 teams (Brewers, Padres, Rays) are motivated and weird like us.;
  3. https://www.chicagobusiness.com/real-estate/commercial/ccb-justin-ishbia-south-loop-retail-20261006/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_campaign=aware%3Aupr%3Apgv%3Aall%3Aalways&utm_medium=soc-own&utm_content=twt%3Aread&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1791318423 Pretty significant purchase from Ishbia. Among the existing retail, this site also has a large parking garage. Not sure if it could be used for game day parking. Archive link: https://archive.is/AsB4R
  4. Probably because it's against Sale, who he hasn't done very well against in his career.
  5. Shohei moved down to 5th for LA, interesting
  6. This probably means Cantillo will follow him. With the shadows most likely in play for the first 3-4 innings, we need to be patient against Cantillo. He will walk a lot of guys if you let him.
  7. I don’t know why it makes sense to me, but the Barstool fanbase seems like the sports equivalent of the Entourage fanbase. That’s not a compliment for either of them.
  8. Doing well. She got spayed. She hates her head cone. Someone dropped her off in the country and she was malnourished and covered in ticks. We took her in to get her adopted but then she had heartworms. Si we treated her and I am in $1500 now so she is ours. She is great though. Sweet pit boxer mix. She is a sox fan. Wears their colors every day.
  9. Newcomb just threw 40 pitches yesterday, I am not sure I agree with him starting. He has been so wild and inconsistent lately
  10. That means if I want to see a game at Kauffman, I better do it probably by 2028 since there’s likely to be a surge in ticket sales for the final season there…..and who knows how much baseball will be played next year. My goal is to eventually see a game at all 30 MLB parks. I could just wait until their new stadium opens, but it’d be cool to add Kauffman to the list too.
  11. When I meet new people, I typically ask them who they voted for before I decide if I should continue talking to them or not.
  12. Can you imagine if they got the pope to throw out the first pitch. That place would go even more insane than it already is going to be.
  13. I don't get who watches the Bar Stool lives. It's a bunch of 30 and 40 something slobs watching a game together, who cares?
  14. Not too simplistic at all, Wegner! It's a shame that more people can't have a nice friendship or acquaintance despite political differences.
  15. Thank you, darling. I love you too. 💕 Good thing we had these baseball wizards around to “save the season”. 🤣
  16. He's going to hit a big HR in one of these games and become a legend if they somehow end up winning it all or even making it to the World Series. Go look at his career playoff stats.
  17. Enjoy the game....it is going to be a madhouse. Take it all in.
  18. If he’s still been talking about that play, he’s not on the same page with the team, thinking about himself. I didn’t mention it at the time because I assumed the Sox knew what they were doing. But adding this weird old man to the team was such a strange choice for Getz
  19. From what I know Josh Nelson lives in Bridgeport and I think Its fair to say he's against the Amtrak project in Bridegeport. Most White Sox fans don't care about the Amtrak project in Bridgeport and I think that the overwhelming amount of fans of the White Sox are in favor of the new stadium in the South Loop.
  20. I do hope to make some friends here and next year, as it often happens, at the last minute I cannot go to a game so I know there’s a lot of people here that would love to go to the Rate Club, even at the last minute, so we’ll see what happens. I will be at the game tomorrow and I can’t wait, the place is going to go crazy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.