Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Our lineup against lefties always just looks funny but I do think this is the best lineup to throw out there. Let's go boys!!!
  3. Other Division Series games today: Braves at Dodgers - 3:00 Yankees at Rays - 5:30 Padres at Brewers- 7:30 Rays, Padres, and Brewers have never won the World Series.
  4. We use it a lot of broadway.
  5. “There’s alcohol being poured down my pants!”
  6. Yeah we text all of the time. He got me in to meet Ice Cube and a bunch of sports celebrities recently. I got to even talk AL Central with Johan Santana.
  7. I think this is it in a nutshell. Hawk and Stone are baseball lifers who just know from experience. Jason is a sports junkie who researches like crazy whatever he doesn't know. I haven't gotten either vibe from John
  8. Today

  9. lol of course the royals are solely funding and building the ballpark village, they want all that money and don’t want to share it. The stadium? Yea sure give them money they will share it
  10. How about now
  11. Mike Vasil's steps for White Sox Playoff Success..... Take a plane to Cleveland.....✔️ Kick some Ass.....Incoming Bring Playoff Baseball back to Chicago.....Cannot Wait
  12. And now the battle for true supremacy in the AL Central begins. Sox nemesis,Cleveland, stands in the path. Today, Ohio must feel the twin sting of losing to the White Sox and the Hawkeyes. Go Sox,Go Hawkeyes!
  13. Northwestern had over 400 yards rushing, that is insane.
  14. I’m a TickPick guy. Have used that App for the last couple of years. I messed up ordering tickets for a play on there once…right date, wrong city…they credited me for my error. Nothing but positive experiences.
  15. I haven't heard from him in years. How's he doing?
  16. Does anyone here use SeatGeek often? I used to but back in 2021 I got screwed by them once and they never delivered my tickets for a game so I stopped using them after that and just used stub hub. I decided to try SeatGeek again for Sox playoff tickets seeing as they are now the official ticket reselling partner of MLB and Foul Territory promotes them. I purchased ALCS tickets yesterday, still waiting for them to be delivered (which is fine, I get that sometimes it takes a few days), but the same seats I purchased are still showing as available and have even increased considerably in price since I purchased. That’s making me nervous that I got scammed again through SeatGeek. Anyone else have similar experiences with them?
  17. wasn't there an extensive survey done that suggested income levels for the two fanbases in Chicago were virtually inseparable...that Blue collar local neigborhood vs. finance/VC bros (Northside and NW suburbs) was an oversimplified misnomer?
  18. I have it on good authority that a player like Vasil was supposed to have STFU and go away, right?
  19. Why you should root for them: This year's White Sox are easily the most root-worthy team in the playoffs. You can scoff at the AL's mediocrity, but when it comes to Chicago, you have to remember that entering this season, even mediocrity felt like a long way away. The 2023 Orioles had a bigger two-year leap than the White Sox, going from 52 wins to 101. But before that, you have to go back to the 1930s to find anything similar. But it's more than the rags-to-riches angle. The White Sox are a young, power-hitting, selfless group that is a gas to watch. -- Doolittle espn.com https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/50071297/mlb-2026-how-tarik-skubal-free-agency-play-predictions-possible-suitors White Sox named one of three sleeper contenders for Skubal But ESPN writers don’t have much confidence American League Division Series ALDS: Winner of White Sox-Astros vs. Cleveland Guardians Cleveland Guardians 19 Houston Astros 3 Chicago White Sox 2 19/24 espn baseball writers pick CLE before WC series
  20. A couple days after ACL surgery… AJ ain’t fucking around… StreamableWatch AJ Knee Post Surgery | StreamableWatch "AJ Knee Post Surgery" on Streamable.One of his teammates ran his mouth and his OL coach shut the guy down quickly…
  21. https://www.kctv5.comPHOTOS: Royals release new renderings of proposed stadium...The Kansas City Royals have given their fans some more visuals to consider as plans for the new ballpark get finalized.Not to mention the new Royals' stadium will be in shouting distance of historic Union Station... 3td largest US station when it opened in 1914...integral part of KC history https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_Union_Station also $600 million in public financing "The Royals, along with Hallmark Cards, stated the 85-acre development surrounding a park-like central square with fountains will have “little if any precedent worldwide for a professional sports project, and the expected private investment of $2 billion or more would be the largest in Kansas City history.” That $2 billion-plus figure refers to the broader Crown Center development, including the ballpark village — a separate, roughly $1 billion project that is being paid for entirely by the Royals, with no public funding involved. The baseball stadium itself carries a separate $1.9 billion price tag, split between public and private funding."
  22. Because throwing tantrums is easier than having a rational difference of opinion that is rooted in reality?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.