Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoCalChiSox

Members

Everything posted by SoCalChiSox

  1. Bye Mom.....hope he is ok.
  2. Yeah it seemed a little more honest than I expected. I was expecting more putting makeup on a pig and claiming it's a supermodel. Still, if there really is gonna be accountability it needs to happen and fast and the replacements can't be the same in house crap as usual.
  3. Lulz at this line from KW.... "Accountability around here is not a problem.”
  4. I still follow all my teams closely although i don't live and die with every game like I used to when I was younger. It can be rough when almost all of them are doing poorly all at the same time and have relatively poor prospects for the future but that's a part of being a fan. Anyway I've enjoyed sports very much as an escape and will continue to do so even when the Rollercoaster is on the downswing. Go Denver Broncos, Univ of Miami Hurricanes, Pittsburgh Penguins and Chicago White Sox!
  5. Excellent news!
  6. Dude stop. This is a joke of an organization run by several POS loser douchebags. So they've had a small handful of outstanding players few and far between in their long history. That doesn't meaningfully change what he said. It's still a loser franchise. They are one lucky year away from being the Detroit Lions. They gather all these high end prospects and can't even win one fucking playoff series in their "title window" and now we can't even win a regular season series. The cheapskate old man, KW and the silver tongued Harvard Law grad BS artist could ruin a wet dream....and probably with ease. BTW your Madres are below .500 too.
  7. Colassal Savagery!
  8. I'm still betting on "Bye, Mom" rearing it's head several more times this season.
  9. If we get the high OBP low slugging Moncada, he should be at 1 (sorry Tim). I expect Colas to eventually be at 5, right behind Jimenez.
  10. Giolito and Cease yes that's not happening esp Cease with Boras. But Kopech hasn't made much money in his career so he'd be a good candidate for being open to a relatively team friendly extension.
  11. McDouche is a loser....im glad he is ruining a division rival now. I hated him when he was our (DEN) coach.
  12. Forget the Oscar....just Colassal Savage.
  13. This is the young left handed savage I've been waiting for. Montgomery next. I need MOAR
  14. Can he stick at SS tho? Cause if he can't, the team is in a bind.
  15. He's in the best shape of his life, Twinkies notwithstanding. The girls in the music videos also helped "work out" his hamstring issues too. Scott Merkin winning!
  16. I wouldn't sign Anderson to an extension at his age. If Montgomery can't play SS and has to play 3B, play Moncada at 2B and if he cries about it that's too damn bad.
  17. Merkin certainly will need some kneepads during camp. He reminds me of Mike Klis from the Denver Post.
  18. I'm not sure Hendriks will necessarily miss most of the season. Obviously, the length of his recovery is somewhat uncertain but back in 1993, Mario Lemieux missed about 2 months of play undergoing treatment for the same disease. Obviously each person's timeline is different but if Hendriks started getting treatment already, maybe he won't be out too long. Best of luck to him. We will see. Hopefully he can get cancer free ASAP and anything else after that (baseball) is gravy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.