Everything posted by Tnetennba
-
Free Tim Elko (Back in Jail)
The easiest non-tender in the history of White Sox baseball will haunt us all season.
-
Seamen @ Sox 5/21 1:10 CDT
Firing his clown ass would be so much less effort. Yet here we are.
-
Sox to Sign Adrian Houser
Fucking hell, you beat me to it. s%*#!
-
BRUUUCCCEEE throws out a potential Sox/Cubs trade
In a vacuum, selling high on a guy like Martin probably isn't the worst idea in the world. But I certainly don't trust what the Cubs would be willing to part with for him. Nor do I trust Getz to be able to find even a Davis Martin level replacement.
-
Vargas last 28 games
Maybe they can trade him before he turns back into a pumpkin.
-
Sox @ Cubs 1:20 PM
- White Sox reportedly trade w/HOU for Miguel Castro
I see the org hasn't learned a damned thing...- Ding dong, the Wicked Witch is dead: Amaya DFAd
Wait, they traded INT bonus pool money for Castro?- Ding dong, the Wicked Witch is dead: Amaya DFAd
I have no doubt we will see him again soon enough...- Rick Hahn talks rebuild and collapse
It's most the same empty laywer speak that we got from him as GM, with some moments where he seems to consciously navigate around placing blame on those above him. I'm just curious as to the point of the appearance. If he's trying to rehab his name to land another gig in baseball, I'm not sure what this accomplished.- H. Reynolds to B. Montgomery "You'll be in the big leagues this year"
Ha! Certainly not enough to outshine the memory of his shitty on field play, but maybe that's just me.- H. Reynolds to B. Montgomery "You'll be in the big leagues this year"
Seriously, I don't get how Beckham is somehow beloved amongst fans now.- Workman DFA'd after 1 MLB game
But it's not though. The few who dont want to accept that the White Sox are rebuilding are far outnumbered by posters who do acknowledge the rebuild but also think Getz & Co are really bad at their jobs. Especially the talent evaluation and acquistion part. Conflating that with a refusal to accept or acknowledge the rebuild, or to simply dismiss Getz's failures at roster building both for now and for the future as normal rebuilding is both specious and disingenuous.- Old Saying.
There's a dude who would fall off a cliff the moment he signed.- H. Reynolds to B. Montgomery "You'll be in the big leagues this year"
Not rightly sure, but it wouldn't surprise me. I often have MLB.tv on in the background around the house, and his dumbass soundbites are prominetly featured in their repetetive promos. They seriously can't find better talent than him? I don't get it.- H. Reynolds to B. Montgomery "You'll be in the big leagues this year"
Late to the party, but allow me to echo and reiterate the above- Luis Robert trade thread: La Pantera stays.
I certainly wouldn't consider Baty off the market either, and If the Mets could trade Baty for Robert, I think they would do it in heartbeat. But I don't know what Baty does for the Sox at this stage of the rebuild. He feels like a Vargas type of acquisition, where former prospect status makes one think he has value, but the numbers in the Majors say otherwise. He's had nearly 700 AB's with the Mets, and had he hit consistently, he wouldn't have lost the starting 3B job to Vientos. I also believe he is out of options, so while he has a number of years of control left, he's basically another guy they have to roster or risk losing for nothing.- The Brewers claimed Dalbec
This is a lot of energy over a dude that was barely with the team and is in no way a notable loss. Wierd.- Sox claim RHP Yoendrys Gómez; release Greg Jones
Only after Jerry takes a dirt nap. It's has-been's and never-were's until then...- Free Tim Elko (Back in Jail)
Sure, but why even bother if they were going to call up Elko a day or two later?Seems pretty pointless.- Free Tim Elko (Back in Jail)
They recalled Maton because, why?- Could the Sox rebrand as lovable losers?
There's not enough holy water in the known universe...- Could the Sox rebrand as lovable losers?
WTF is this nonsense? Someone needs their thread-starting privileges revoked...- Free Tim Elko (Back in Jail)
Pay no mind to what he says. Actions speak louder than his hollow bullshit statements.- This is the owner we have.....
Signing Harper and trumping the offer for Wheeler… A perennial MVP candidate and a legit Ace gets them out of the Wild Card round in 2020 and past Houston in 2021. - White Sox reportedly trade w/HOU for Miguel Castro