ST SOX @ SEA 3/19 8:40 CT

One of the worst defensive efforts I have seen along with a catcher who drops half of the pitches. Good luck to our pitchers. I hope they are not planning on many close games. 

5 hours ago, poppysox said:

I didn't stay up to watch the game tonight...but the box score says Madrigal had 3 hits and 0 errors.  Doesn't look bad.🙂

There always has to be a Soxtalk punching bag. Now there are 3. Madrigal, Collins, and Eaton. They can do no right.  And Lopez and Rodon are on deck.

21 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

There always has to be a Soxtalk punching bag. Now there are 3. Madrigal, Collins, and Eaton. They can do no right.  And Lopez and Rodon are on deck.

Lopez has literally been the worst pitcher in baseball most of the last three years and has also had attitude issues.   the guy should be a fan pinata.

23 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

The Madrigal one I agree with, he’s taken way too much heat around here. I feel like most are pulling for Collins? And Eaton...I don’t know. 

In terms of Lopez and Rodon being “on deck”....they both have been fairly terrible in their White Sox careers...especially when you consider where Rodon was drafted. 

• Like 1