Sox at Cubs, 1:20

Bob Sacamano

5 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

I always here this claim that we have one of the smartest fan bases in all of baseball. 

There's a lot of fucking dumb ass shit on this thread. 

Be better Sox fans.  Don't live and die on every pitch. 

How about the team "be better" first, because since the Astros series, they've been garbage.

2 minutes ago, Baron said:

Damn it's all just a coincidence. 

Yes, it must be a vast conspiracy that at 5pm I got off work and turned on my other computer. IDK about you, but I work until 5-6pm pretty frequently, and I post less during work because I'm getting my ass handed to me there.

Holy shit. You're sitting here stanning for Kimbrel as if he's done something to earn your admiration as a White Sox. He's a dominant arm who was having an incredibly dominant year after two bad ones. I heard a lot of excuses for the bad years; now I'm hearing an excuse for why he gave up 3 runs to blow a lead.

The fact is, every game he blows makes the trade worse and worse because he will pitch in SO FEW innings his impact is really tied to shutting the door in the chances he does have. That's why the trade was a poor way to spend your assets at the deadline, as I said.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yes, it must be a vast conspiracy that at 5pm I got off work and turned on my other computer.

Holy shit. You're sitting here stanning for Kimbrel as if he's done something to earn your admiration as a White Sox. He's a dominant arm who was having an incredibly dominant year after two bad ones. I heard a lot of excuses for the bad years; now I'm hearing an excuse for why he gave up 3 runs to blow a lead.

The fact is, every game he blows makes the trade worse and worse because he will pitch in SO FEW innings his impact is really tied to shutting the door in the chances he does have. That's why the trade was a poor way to spend your assets at the deadline, as I said.

Send me your schedule let’s find out 

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

check your pulse because if you're not pissed about this team's play the last month you're already 6 feet under.

Nah bro. Bigger things in life to worry about