Crosstown Series Game Two--6:40 CT

9 minutes ago, White Sox Park said:

I used to watch the Sox on youtubetv . i entered a Chicago zip code when i joined and it worked fine, until they forced me to change my location . i'm not even in the blackout area, and i called youtube but they were no help at all . i do use VPN to watch the games on mlb.com, but when i tried signing into youtube using that, there was a message that said turn off my VPN.

Youtube catches the more common VPN's but if you Google "VPN that works with youtube tv" You may find some current ones that work or other discussions that may point you in the right direction. I haven't had to do it in well over a year so not sure if the one I use to use (nord) still works. 

2 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Youtube catches the more common VPN's but if you Google "VPN that works with youtube tv" You may find some current ones that work or other discussions that may point you in the right direction. I haven't had to do it in well over a year so not sure if the one I use to use (nord) still works. 

Thanks . i use ExpressVPN which i was told was one of the better ones, but i guess not, heh.

21 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

They are, but we’re basically at the point where he could have hit the IL and another bar could have been used. No idea why were so against actually using the IL for lingering issues.

The 40 man roster is pretty much exhausted of players to call up.  Because of injuries it is either Mendick or Hasley. 

10 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

The 40 man roster is pretty much exhausted of players to call up.  Because of injuries it is either Mendick or Hasley. 

I would guess Haseley. LHH.