White Sox @ Blue Jays 6:07 PM: Kopech (1-1 1.29 ERA) vs Ryu (2-0 5.48 ERA)

Kyyle23

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

if they sell it's 3-5 years rebuild again. I don't think I can do that with how weak the farm system is. 

I think they can do a retooling while also trading Giolito and possibly Lynn.

• Like 1

Just now, EloyJenkins said:

if they sell it's 3-5 years rebuild again. I don't think I can do that with how weak the farm system is. 

There are differences between both teams situations, but I'm sure Twins fans were saying the same when they traded Berrios at last years deadline. Selling this year doesn't mean the team can't be competitive even next season.

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Until Leury isn’t in the lineup on a regular basis this team isn’t going anywhere 

Sad thing is he could be having a great year, but this team would still struggle due to Grancada 

39 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It would be nice if this happened. Although this is a Reinsdorf run organization so he might stay out of loyalty. My guess is TLR has another year.

I waited through this past cold winter for this year and look what we have. I sure don't want to wait through another cold winter with the prospect of La Russa being the manager for 2023. The White Sox need a house cleaning  and the hiring of a new professional coaching staff, but I'm afraid it won't happen under this ownership group.

Edited by Saufley
  • Like 1

Just now, Saufley said:

I waited through this past cold winter for this year and look what we have. I sure don't want to wait through another cold winter with the prospect of La Russa being the manager for 2023. The White Sox need a cleaning house and the hiring of a new professional coaching staff, but I'm afraid it won't happen under this ownership group.

Unfortunately it won't happen with knucklehead in charge

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Sad thing is he could be having a great year, but this team would still struggle due to Grancada 

You forgot to add in Harrison in there somehow. But this team will not go anywhere with plugging holes with Leury, Sheets and Harrison all over the field