6/19/22 GT White Sox @ Houston 6:08 Kopech vs Javier

wegner

1 minute ago, Snopek said:

Yup. Ravech should go back to Baseball Tonight, Jon Miller back to Sunday night games. I will go back to yelling at a cloud.

Well if the Sox go to 5 ALCS consecutively with one WS title they will have their own cartoon intros, too.

Edited by caulfield12

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Can't believe Burger didn't score on that.

Must have thought it would be caught.

On tv it certainly looked like it could have been caught, I don't blame him there

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Ravech is terrible, I can stand Eduardo and Cone

Ravech's voice screams "baseball" to me probably for how long he's been doing Baseball Tonight. Cone is good. He reminds me of Stone. Perez is obsessed with the weirdest shit; tonight it's foul balls

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Well if the Sox go to 5 ALCS consecutively with one WS title they will have their own cartoon intros, too.

Ha. I wouldn’t say no to a corny cartoon intro, but that was more about me being a Jon Miller fanboy.

Just now, southsideirish71 said:

I would like to thank JR and Rick Hahn for Adam Halsey being on national TV in the middle of our competitive window.  

you're welcome.  Thanks for watching.

jerry.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, southsideirish71 said:

I would like to thank JR and Rick Hahn for Adam Halsey being on national TV in the middle of our competitive window.  

This is some lineup today. It’s not even Tony’s fault, just a lack of quality players.

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

you're welcome.  Thanks for watching.

jerry.jpg

3 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

The singer or Haseley?

Of course we are going to get an ultra confident Blue Jays team after they ended the Yankees' win streak.

Edited by caulfield12