GT 7/5: MIN @ SOX, The day after

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

He has been the same type of player since he got covid and that is one who is not a very good baseball player. Take the WAR comments elsewhere the dude is good on defense when he can play and that’s about it

He was more than fine last season. 

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

I’ve never seen a team more in need of a managerial change, but of course there’s no chance of that.

Yep. He’s too busy reminiscing about 1982 and his bullet proof vest he had to wear while managing the Whitesox 

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

They can't send him down unless he agrees to go. 

If that's indeed the case (not sure if it is), then they should ask him to go down and straighten himself out.  If he refuses, he can figure things out while he watches from the bench and gets his chances as a late inning defensive replacement for Burger.

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

you're going to run out of people to trade if TA and Lucas aren't even good enough for you, man

It was a joke for now but legit something a smart team should consider if they do sell and blow it up.  With that said, I think I could get one RBI in 75 major league at bats

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

The ladies love it and thats all that matters.

I think part of the problem with Moncada and others is that they were over paid from the start, and they became content fat cats, losing initiative and drive.  Don’t forget that  Moncada was making something like $30/ month in Cuba and then suddenly he is a multimillionaire.  Not everybody can manage sudden wealth well, particularly young men. IMO.

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

you're going to run out of people to trade if TA and Lucas aren't even good enough for you, man

Sox don't have any elite players. Talent has been overrated by everyone. They have some good ones. 

Edited by Jack Parkman