Sox vs Marlins 1:10

Vote4Pedro

1 minute ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

TA had to have unofficially been suspended or something to not be used at all in that inning.

Just now, 2Deep said:

I dont mind it. TA is a mess and needs to be gone 

He looked pretty comfortable on that bench. So did Sheets.

Just now, wegner said:

And Ozzie just said that play killed the game. If you are playing on the line, game is over. Don't play the line...double.

I dont understand why he was so far off the bag in that situation 

Makes no sense

• Thanks 1

Just now, wegner said:

Bullpen sucked 

Bullpen outstanding

Bullpen sucks again

Always something.  If they hit a little bit then the pitching sucks, if they don't hit(like normal) the pitching is good enough to lose a close game or you get a catcher's interference or some other error.  Can never get their s%*# together which is a sign of a bad organization.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

God I hate this damn team! I am finished with this garbage!  See you guys on Tuesday.

And yet, posters and White Sox fans keep coming back even if we are “finished” with this team.

• TLR 1

4 minutes ago, wegner said:

And Ozzie just said that play killed the game. If you are playing on the line, game is over. Don't play the line...double.

At least Yoan made up for it at the plate! Can’t wait for the Moncada experience to come to an end in Chicago.

• Like 1

well this team is a s%*# can... we just play in a horrible division.

Pedro not playing moncada on the line... this manager may be the worse we have seen in the last 10 years and boy we have had some shitty ones.

Also the team is just filled with a bunch of mental midgets from top to bottom anyway.

no brains first and foremost.. then sprinkle in a little bit of no balls and thats this team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The last two games going into the 9th inning, the major difference between these two teams is the Marlins never gave up and believed they were going to come back and win. The Sox players played nervous and feared they would do something wrong to lose the game.

These last two games are the classic definition of a winner versus a loser. It's the Marlins playing with extreme confidence and enthusiasm in what appears to be a positive winning culture...versus a Sox team playing without confidence and enthusiasm and mentally accepting the losing culture in this POS dysfunctional organization.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1

9 minutes ago, The Kids Can Play said:

That's called Grifol making another huge rookie managerial mistake.

Grifol is not the answer as manager.  Too many bad or questionable decisions so far.   Doesnt seem able to motivate or light a fire under this team.  The team looks lifeless.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Kids Can Play said:

The last two games going into the 9th inning, the major difference between these two teams is the Marlins never gave up and believed they were going to come back and win. The Sox players played nervous and feared they would do something wrong to lose the game.

These last two games are the classic definition of a winner versus a loser. It's the Marlins playing with extreme confidence and enthusiasm in what appears to be a positive winning culture...versus a Sox team playing without confidence and enthusiasm and mentally accepting the losing culture in this POS dysfunctional organization.

Afraid to throw a strike to Soler in the 9 th. Was part of the problem.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Kids Can Play said:

I watch the Marlins quite a bit, and they seem to do this to teams a lot . that's no excuse though.

• Thanks 1

As I sit and stew I realize they hit fir Zavala who could accidently run into one but Elvis.....both are bad hitters but one just homered twice in Game.

They really are morons.  In the 8th I posted about not scouting your own team.  This seems to be another instance.

They have ZERO baseball IQ. 

10 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Grifol is not the answer as manager.  Too many bad or questionable decisions so far.   Doesnt seem able to motivate or light a fire under this team.  The team looks lifeless.

TBH, watching him in the dugout, he is as lifeless as Tony was!

Edited by The Kids Can Play
  • Like 2