June 14 Sox @ Dodgers

Vote4Pedro

1 minute ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Why is Montoya out there? What is Grifol arguing?

Reading Grifol's lips it looks like he said, "Can you believe I have to deal with this shitshow on a daily basis? Please throw me out!"

1 minute ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

Why is Montoya pulling him away?  Dude, go sit your ass on the bench and let Pedro do his thing.

Yeah I didn’t get that either. It’s almost like he wanted to stop him so he could get calls later?

• Like 1

Just now, Soxfest said:

TA is brain dead……..Grifol phony ejection 

Nah, even if we don't like Pedro's managing, he doesn't come across as the type of manager to go Full Ozzie over a call that he could have challenged.

Or maybe he has truly snapped.

8 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

It absolutely cracks me up when someone says Grandal could be traded at the deadline.  Like a winning organization would want that butcher anywhere near their team.

He was literally the starting catcher on a playoff team like 7 years in a row.

1 minute ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

Why is Montoya pulling him away?  Dude, go sit your ass on the bench and let Pedro do his thing.

I agree...let him go. That little scene makes me think wtf are you doing Montoya.

2 minutes ago, RG23SoxFan said:

Reading Grifol's lips it looks like he said, "Can you believe I have to deal with this shitshow on a daily basis? Please throw me out!"

The announcers said that Grifol wanted to challenge the play but the first base ump said it was too late to challenge.

Just now, The Beast said:

Good night all. I think we’ve seen enough of this to know what will happen. Hopefully they don’t go 0-6 on the West Coast trip.

Hopefully they do, that will bring them closer to selling and the top pick next year. 

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Good night all. I think we’ve seen enough of this to know what will happen. Hopefully they don’t go 0-6 on the West Coast trip.

Sox got to be one of the worst MLB teams today. Can’t keep loads.  Even Oakland is winning.