Red Sox at White Sox, 6/23/23, 7:10 pm CDT.

Balta1701

Doubt Pedro did this without Hahn’s blessing.

OK for a few games, but don’t think it’s smart for his trade value go forward, or for the fact the Sox are tanking and yet prioritizing a hitter worse than Leury or Romy over one of only two players (Yoan the other) worth anything beyond Robert Jr. with Abreu gone.

Stupid is as Stupid Does, White Sox Baseball 2023.

Edited by South Side Hit Men
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Well someone has to make a game thread because something interesting is happening. Tim Anderson is now at 2b, presumably to clear playing time for their long-term solution at SS, Elvis Andrus.

huh-heh.gif

1 minute ago, 2Deep said:

Don't read into it! HAHA

Everything Grifol and Hahn do absolutely needs major reading into...because many of their moves have been bad. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If his shoulder is as bad as they are reporting then maybe they should IL him and let it rest…. Maybe it would do some good too for those who say his “legs” not being under him is the reason for him not having any power……wouldn’t have any excuses at that point.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

I’ve wanted this for a while. Finally playing better defender at SS.

If Tim Anderson can be asked to shift to 2B, there is no reason why Moncada (a better glove all around) cannot be asked to  do the same in order to keep Burger in the lineup permanently.

Moncada and Anderson are weak ass bats where they should accommodate if asked to. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lots of hate for TA playing 2nd.

Look, I dislike this team just like all of you but nothing to hate here.

A injured player wants to play bad enough and help the team any way he can where he's willing to shift his position. 

I appreciate the effort even if they suck 

• Thanks 1