6/29 - Sox @ Halos (3:07CT): Lynn vs. Sandoval

ChiSox59

30 minutes ago, wegner said:

No....I just saw his name last night and for some reason thought he played like 20 years ago...I'm just getting old....I'm still shocked at times that Prince Fielder is retired since I remember his Dad playing so clearly.

I was just starting to really get into baseball and saw Cecil with Detroit and he was ridiculous.   I went to a game in the inaugural season and they got lit up by Detroit and my dad was filing us out at the end of the 7th lol.  I think Scott fletcher hit a late home run but it was a laugher. 

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, baseballgalaly said:

Burger was a nice story for a while. :(

Seems like he started to slide once he started to play the field every day. He'll snap out of it. Seems like he;s trying to have better AB's. But he's hitting the ball on the ground now on pitches he used to hit HR's on. Might need a day or 2 off.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Seems like he started to slide once he started to play the field every day. He'll snap out of it. Seems like he;s trying to have better AB's. But he's hitting the ball on the ground now on pitches he used to hit HR's on. Might need a day or 2 off.

I feel dumb for not realizing the playing the field connection.

Man's a DH.