7/6- White Sox vs Blue Jays, Gm 1, 4:10

flavum

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

I mean, Vaughn isn't exactly tearing it up the last month, himself...and you burn 2 bench guys by doing that...

image.png

Sure but over the last 30 games Jake has struck out 44 times in 101 ABs with a BA of .158 and and OBP of .227. 

Edited by CBJ03

29 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

There are going to be 23 teams still in the race for a playoff spot come the break. That makes this very much a sellers market. The Sox keep Robert, Vaughn and Cease. Everyone else is for sale. 

Of course none of it matters if RH is still the GM. 

I think you absolutely shop Cease too.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dan Pasqua said:

Lopez has the stuff.  He has been misused his entire career as a Sox.  He has always done what they asked of him.  Our catchers need to get Reylo to go up/down inside/out better imo.  I feel for him honestly.  

He has no control to work like that.  3 pitches to Merrifield were not even close. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dan Pasqua said:

Lopez has the stuff.  He has been misused his entire career as a Sox.  He has always done what they asked of him.  Our catchers need to get Reylo to go up/down inside/out better imo.  I feel for him honestly.  

I honestly think they should should convert him back to a starter.    They have no starting pitching this year and even worse next season.   I'm sure he'll sign a 2 year $10 million deal this offseason with the Sox with the offer to go back to starting. 

• Like 2