7/16- White Sox at Braves, 12:35

flavum

11 minutes ago, tray said:

You only go to one game a year so Hahn doesn't care what you think.

I'll go to a lot more once Jerry and Hahn are gone. Hopefully this decade. Listen to most games.

Had full season tickets for two season, weekend tickets for another, have multiple additional seasons with 15-20 plus games a year.

• Fire 1

17 minutes ago, tray said:

Career White Sox Home Run Leaders on 40 Man Roster

1. 97 Tim Anderson
  2. 85 Yoan Moncada
  3. 83 Eloy Jimenez

44 Andrew Vaughn

Career White Sox Batting fWAR Leaders:

• 5.6 Tadahito Iguchi 109th (1,586 PA)
  • 5.5 Jerry Hairston 112th (1,964 PA)
  • 5.4 Eloy Jimenez 113th (1,546 PA)
  • 5.1 Adam Engel 115th (1,540 PA)
  • 4.9 Yasmani Grandal 121st (1,207 PA)
  • 4.7 Todd Frazier 127th (1,001 PA)

Eloy 😆

Look for him to miss time for the 19th time since he came up to the Sox.

😆

Please trade his ass for whatever you can. More unfulfilled potential in part because of that big contract before proving anything.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

Team is so maddening, when they do things like take a series on the road against the best team in baseball. No identity at all.

Maybe this is who they are and it's time to go on a run......No I have not been drinking.....I was working out in the heat though.

3 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Eloy 😆

😆

Please trade his ass for whatever you can. More unfulfilled potential in part because of that big contract before proving anything.

The Sox won this series because too many guys on Atlanta signed extensions before proving anything

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Eloy 😆

😆

Seriously ... Eloy, you're injury prone, stretch before the game you lazy PoS! It's unbelievable 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

20 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Eloy 😆

😆

Actually this should make Colas the starting RF going forward.  Eloy has no real value as a part time player( really a DH) so Sox will have to keep him anyway. Good news he did not take down someone else with him. 

4 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

We didn’t gain any ground in the standings and possibly lost a game despite the series win.

Valuable ground lost though for those of us who regularly check tankathon. Colorado is building a gap between them and the Sox at #3.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, shago said:

Seriously ... Eloy, you're injury prone, stretch before the game you lazy PoS! It's unbelievable 

Not letting anyone off the hook, but every game I've been to for years Eloy has been on the field stretching beforehand. I don't think that's the issue

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Team is so maddening, when they do things like take a series on the road against the best team in baseball. No identity at all.

Then they'll lose series to garbage teams like the A's and Royals.