Ramirez says, "Anderson disrespects the game..."

Lip Man 1

Folks:

My apologies, I posted this accidentally in the Trade Winds section earlier today:

Based on what is now Tim's multiple embarrassments I can't argue with him.

Anderson needs to go:

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/jose-ramirez-says-tim-anderson-has-been-disrespecting-the-game-for-a-while-after-players-ignite-brawl/

• Like 4
  • TLR 1

1 hour ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Folks:

My apologies, I posted this accidentally in the Trade Winds section earlier today:

Anderson needs to go:

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/jose-ramirez-says-tim-anderson-has-been-disrespecting-the-game-for-a-while-after-players-ignite-brawl/

Well Ramirez is in fact correct.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Folks:

Anderson needs to go:

Based on what we’ve seen before nobody believes what Andrus said.  You just need to watch that locker room video of nobody on the team giving a crap about his All Star selection to know that they do not all love Anderson.

• Like 1

The Cleveland franchise has disrespected the game and mankind for nearly all of its existence, far more than this nonsense spewed by Jose and Tito.

They also disrespected the White Sox a few months ago, which nobody should forget or take sides over the White Sox and their players. f*** the White Sox - Jose, Tito and the rest of these losers said it, and continue to be assholes through Jose wagging his finger in Tim’s face.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Folks:

Anderson needs to go:

Anderson does need to go but do you think there is a team that is willing to take a known cancer who is also bad at baseball?  Is there anyone who is a candidate?  LA obviously took a pass and we were hoping they would go for it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

Wonder what Jose thinks of his teammate Josh Naylor then.

Another player two letters short of class.

Celebrating is one thing, taunting a being a bag like Josh Naylor or Joe Kelly the other day brings bad karma and usually comes back to haunt the player and team. Didn't advance in the Division series, hope the Dodgers flame out this postseason as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

The Cleveland franchise has disrespected the game and mankind for nearly all of its existence, far more than this nonsense spewed by Jose and Tito.

They also disrespected the White Sox a few months ago, which nobody should forget or take sides over the White Sox and their players. f*** the White Sox - Jose, Tito and the rest of these losers said it, and continue to be assholes through Jose wagging his finger in Tim’s face.

Cleveland had every right to disrespect the White Sox last year, they won the division...the Sox talked s%*# and then fell completely on their faces. 

"We're the best team in the league!" - Tim Anderson 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FloydBannister1983 said:

Anderson does need to go but do you think there is a team that is willing to take a known cancer who is also bad at baseball?  Is there anyone who is a candidate?  LA obviously took a pass and we were hoping they would go for it.

Things can change over the winter, teams needs change, some teams could get desperate.

There's always one team that thinks they can make a difference or change some player and if Anderson gets out of this insane asylum and goes to a club where people are held accountable for their actions and expected to be a professional it could revitalize his career.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Cleveland had every right to disrespect the White Sox last year, they won the division...the Sox talked s%*# and then fell completely on their faces. 

"We're the best team in the league!" - Tim Anderson 

I'm The best player on the field! - Tim Anderson.

I'm today's Jackie Robinson! -Tim Anderson

I'm going to change the game! - Tim Anderson

:lol::lol::lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

I feel for Tim. He was a star in this city, in the MLB, and now everything is crumbling around him. His personal life, his baseball abilities. Signed a team friendly deal, and now he's probably never getting a big contract. Getting knocked out was probably a low point for him. Hope it turns around for him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 2

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

I feel for Tim. He was a star in this city, in the MLB, and now everything is crumbling around him. His personal life, his baseball abilities. Signed a team friendly deal, and now he's probably never getting a big contract. Getting knocked out was probably a low point for him. Hope it turns around for him.

As much as I dislike his stupidity and immaturity I agree with this but I think they only way it turns around for him is to get the hell out of here and to a competent organization. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

As much as I dislike his stupidity and immaturity I agree with this but I think they only way it turns around for him is to get the hell out of here and to a competent organization. 

See Lynn in LA, as every scout predicted.  Just get him away from the Sox clubhouse and he’ll be just fine.

• Love 1

45 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Honestly, who fucking cares what Jose Ramirez or any of the Cleveland team thinks?

The people on this board/Twitter that are beating themselves off at the chance to screech that the Sox should just cut TA.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Can someone explain what Ramirez is talking about when he says that Tim has been "disrespecting the game."

What am I missing? What has Tim done to disrespect the game other than tag Ramirez "hard" which he did not like??

So many people have agreed with Ramirez but someone explain.....

I'm not trying to be a jerk but just trying to understand what I'm missing....

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Quin said:

The people on this board/Twitter that are beating themselves off at the chance to screech that the Sox should just cut TA.

“By 

Paul Hoynes, cleveland.com

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The legend of Jose Ramirez continues to grow in Cleveland.

The Guardians lost to the White Sox Saturday night, 7-4, but Ramirez knocked Tim Anderson on his rear end at second base with a haymaker that would have done Muhammad Ali proud. That was the highlight of a 14-minute brawl between the two teams in the sixth inning at Progressive Field.”

The story will only get more play if the Guardians miss out on the postseason as Ramirez will surely get at least a 5-7 day suspension…if not even a bit longer before appealed down due to first offense.

1 minute ago, 2Deep said:

Can someone explain what Ramirez is talking about when he says that Tim has been "disrespecting the game."

What am I missing? What has Tim done to disrespect the game other than tag Ramirez "hard" which he did not like??

It was the tag on Rocchio the game before…and bullying Arias verbally to where the umpires had to tell him to knock it off.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Quin said:

It’s ridiculous.  I get that TA has had a less than stellar season, but the number of “he needs to go” posts is really telling.  Some of this fan base, a large percentage even, really needs to look in the mirror and ask why it’s so easy for them to turn on TA with such a quickness.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

I think he was mostly talking about the pushing the hand off the bag incident from Friday. Also I think it was said he was harassing their rookie 1B the whole game leading up to it...but I don't know the story behind this.