KW/Hahn - They Gone

DirtySox

If they hire an internal loser like Getz who failed as Farm Director or a washed up clown like TLR or Haber it will be even worse.

Make a real legit external hire that's respected in baseball and invest in R&D and analytics. 

I'm glad he fired them but he has to eesist the temptation of the insular bullshit.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1

Just now, Quin said:

Fwiw with the Tony jokes, he looked really rough during a Cards broadcast the other day. Saw speculation it was cancer.

TLR had an awful, awful and infuriating second run here. But f*** cancer. If true, I hope he can beat it.

I saw that too. Didn't look well.

Just now, SoCalChiSox said:

If they hire an internal loser like Getz who failed as Farm Director or a washed up clown like TLR or Haber it will be even worse.

Make a real legit external hire that's respected in baseball and invest in R&D and analytics. 

I'm glad he fired them but he has to eesist the temptation of the insular bullshit.

Gotta believe watching what George McCaskey has done has been an inspiration. Then again…..nah

1 minute ago, Quin said:

Fwiw with the Tony jokes, he looked really rough during a Cards broadcast the other day. Saw speculation it was cancer.

TLR had an awful, awful and infuriating second run here. But f*** cancer. If true, I hope he can beat it.

Yeah I don't know what he has. I wish the best for him in his personal health situation but as far as professionally he needs to realize he's done. Just enjoy your retirement and focus on your health. I hope he beats whatever condition he may have.

If I could daydream...

It has long been speculated that Epstein wants to get into ownership for the next stage of his career. What if Jerry brought him in and equity was part of the comp package? With the opportunity to be part of a group that bought the remainder of the team when Jerry steps away and sells?

4 minutes ago, Quin said: