Promotional Schedule 2024

Buehrle>Wood

9 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Idk if I'll be able to make it but I'll check out ebay after.

I added a calendar note to check eBay for the Hawaiian shirt. Lol. It's been a long winter and they are sucking me back in. 

• Like 1

I enjoy the special nights when you can get a limited edition cap like the Italia hat from last season....even if they did make me sit through 7 innings of corpseball to get it

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

Even with a subpar team, only 1 bobblehead day is a little surprising. They've yet to have a legit Vaughn one.

I'm sure there's gonna be more, gotta figure out the partnership with Mr. Clean first before they unveil Pedro's bobblehead 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, wegner said:

I enjoy the special nights when you can get a limited edition cap like the Italia hat from last season....even if they did make me sit through 7 innings of corpseball to get it

Me too. I have a few of them. 

4 hours ago, wegner said:

that hat is awesome. I regret not attending the game and I can't find it for sale anywhere.

22 hours ago, Sarava said:

Isn't everyone tired of bobbleheads yet? I used my favorite giveaway today actually. It was the White Sox winter trapper hat. That hat is awesome in crappy cold and windy days when you're snow blowing.

I have a few of the winter hats. They’re great.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sarava said:

Isn't everyone tired of bobbleheads yet? I used my favorite giveaway today actually. It was the White Sox winter trapper hat. That hat is awesome in crappy cold and windy days when you're snow blowing.

I was hoping to have some bobbleheads of former White Sox players like Luke Appling. I think a Joe Jackson bobblehead giveaway would be a tremendous success.

14 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Bulletproof vests are a must for every dedicated Sox fan heading to Comiskey Park considering Jerry’s security crew.

Lol. I never get tired of you ripping on JR. 

On 1/15/2024 at 3:18 AM, WBWSF said:

I was hoping to have some bobbleheads of former White Sox players like Luke Appling. I think a Joe Jackson bobblehead giveaway would be a tremendous success.

Assuming they've already done Aparicio and Billy Pierce...

Should start doing visiting/opposing team's players like Ohtani or Yamamoto.

35 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Assuming they've already done Aparicio and Billy Pierce...

Should start doing visiting/opposing team's players like Ohtani or Yamamoto.

I don't know if they have ever done guys like Fox, Pierce, Aparicio, Allen...would be interesting to know if they have done so.