GT 3/30: DET @ SOX, 1:10 pm CDT, NBCSC

Just now, ScootsMcGoots said:

Schriffen: 2 straight fastballs, what do you think he should throw next?

Stone: I would throw him a slider.

Schriffen: why?

That's a pretty good indicator Schriffen doesn't understand baseball. I'd be annoyed too.

It’s a good question, Stone is just a raging asshole now.  If the guy is that far behind the fastball, why speed up his bat?

• Hawk 1

Just now, fathom said:

It’s a good question, Stone is just a raging asshole now.  If the guy is that far behind the fastball, why speed up his bat?

I find it strange a lot of Sox fans like Stone. I’ve hated his voice for 40 years now. The booth is always going to suck with him in it. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Yup, I got a kid on my little league team who throws gas. He’ll blow two fastballs by a hitter than always wants to throw a changeup that gets hit 90% of the time because now they’re able to put the bat on the ball. 

• Like 1

Just now, flavum said:

I find it strange a lot of Sox fans like Stone. I’ve hated his voice for 40 years now. The booth is always going to suck with him in it. 

He’s a reflection of Jerry in that he thinks the fans are all idiots 

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

I can see what you are saying. But also, and maybe it's just something Schriffen will learn, but don't ask "why" when the pitcher is set and about to pitch the ball.

• Quin locked this topic