Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Quin said:

I blame Tommy Pham for existing

Hey at least he would show some emotion out there unlike some of these other bums

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 27.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Chicago White Sox
    Chicago White Sox

    Boys, it’s do or die time tonight. I went into the home games feeling we had this series locked down, but for many reasons we failed to take advantage of a great opportunity. Attending the two home ga

  • I made a bad decision last night and bought tickets and will be on my way to Cleveland tomorrow morning. I don't want this fuckin thing to end.

  • one week later “God, it’s me again”

Posted Images

Just now, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

I'd urge patience on Braden

nope - kneejerk we must

it's not like the farm system is full of guys ready to take their place.

3 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

Beat the f*** out of them, Rays. What a putrid performance that sours me for the time being. Sucks.

That's just it, Cleveland isn't that good either.

2 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

How is this acceptable?

It’s a work in progress

Going into next season, the Sox need a new RF, new LF, new SS, Antonacci replacing Beni at DH, 2 top of the rotation starters, and a lock down closer. At least.

Will’s managerial decisions in game 3 and 4 at home were amateur hour and cost them the series.

That was the worst offensive performance I’ve ever seen. And I’ve watched a lot of baseball games.

Edited by AntMan26

1 minute ago, SouthChicagoBorn said:

Last AB in a Sox uniform. I hope.

He’s got 2 years left on his contract no?

1 minute ago, SouthChicagoBorn said:

Last AB in a Sox uniform. I hope.

he will retire with Castillo and save $40 million???

not a chance

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Braden, Colson, Benintendi….3 guys I don’t want to see back

Braden is so young, he has a chance to really work in the off-season and spring training and grow. Colson can as well but he is probably more of the same

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

That's just it, Cleveland isn't that good either.

They’re better than the Sox though

Browns win worst hitting I have seen all year.

Absolutely brutal. I feel awful.

It’s great to be in the playoffs. Please don’t make me wait another 5 years.

23 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

If this ends like this you can look at the end of this season in 1 of 2 ways.

#1, if you believe this was a real playoff team, this was an epic and complete joke job up and down the roster, both to end the playoffs, and to end the regular season.

#2, this was a fairly mediocre team in maybe the worst collective American League in my lifetime that would have been exposed long ago and never gotten to the playoffs in any normal year, but got lucky to get as far as they did.

#2. Glorified .500 team. I want to call them inconsistent, but they never won more than 5 in a row or lost more than 4 in a row.

2 minutes ago, Quin said:

I blame Tommy Pham for existing

Which is still more than the Sox did the last three games

Just now, fathom said:

So glad Jerry was doing a victory lap before game 3 about how amazing everything is. Sell the team

Let's face it, the entire fanbase acted like they had this in the bag. Personally, I blame Ben Shapiro for jinxing us.

Just now, HeGetzUs said:

Add Acuna to that list as well

I'm fine with Braden getting a bit of leash and Colson being on double secret probation while Roch is coming up.

Beni, Acuña, Romo, Pham all need to vanish next year.

3 minutes ago, chw42 said:

21/27 outs for Ks is just awful

Embarrassing particularly ina post season game. So much for the supposed Sox hitting strategy of swinging for the fences. total failure. Small ball would have helped us. We are the strike out kings of the year.

While they did surprise us with an overachieving season, this historically inept offensive performance to lose this series, pretty much overrides any good vibes from the season.

And they need to be called out for it. You can’t take playoff appearances for granted. This might be the only playoff appearance these guys see in their careers.

What a s%*# way to end the season. Not even competitive at the plate.

3 minutes ago, Quin said:

I blame Tommy Pham for existing

His elevator talk game is strong, too strong to overcome.

Someone posted months ago that Cleveland just knows how to finish and the Sox don’t.

It remains true from this regular season and playoffs. The Sox couldn’t hold off a mediocre team.

Sell already, Jerry.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

Chase’s 1st AB in Gm3 is gonna haunt me all winter long

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Let's face it, the entire fanbase acted like they had this in the bag. Personally, I blame Ben Shapiro for jinxing us.

Come on, we were up 2-0 in a 5 game series. That’s normal.

1 minute ago, Quin said:

I'm fine with Braden getting a bit of leash and Colson being on double secret probation while Roch is coming up.

Beni, Acuña, Romo, Pham all need to vanish next year.

I would add Doyle to the list.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.