Sox (2-0) at Cleveland (0-2) 4/3 @ 12:05 CSN

Texsox

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (PeavyTime @ Apr 2, 2011 -> 03:11 PM)
Wouldn't be surprised to see Milledge for Rios.

No thanks. Rios swung the bat damn good today, keep him in the lineup and I don't feel like having a Milledge adventure for a whole game in the outfield quite yet.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 2, 2011 -> 03:10 PM)
Hopefully no typical Ozzie "Sunday Lineup". I want at least 8 of those same 9 out there tomorrow. Give Morel or Rios a day off if you want, but leave me the others.

The Sunday lineup would be pathetic considering it'll be the third game of the season.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 2, 2011 -> 03:12 PM)
No thanks. Rios swung the bat damn good today, keep him in the lineup and I don't feel like having a Milledge adventure for a whole game in the outfield quite yet.

I never said I was in favor of it :lol:

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 2, 2011 -> 09:39 PM)
I would.

Ozzie's supposed to be good at managing people. Rios murdered the ball today on a couple solid pitches for 2 outs, missed a badly hanging curveball, and is the only starter without a hit on the season. Sitting Rios for today and tomorrow to think about how he couldn't catch a break despite how hard he hit the ball would be utter foolishness. That's the opposite of handling people. He hammered the ball but got not hits. Play him and let one of them damn balls fall in.

We gotta DRose those Indians tmrw..put away the trash and let them think about the trash that they are. Then 4-0 is lookin pretty tasty against whoever KC's #4 is; I'm sure he's trash as well. Man I love being top sports town. :headbang

No reason for Oz to put in Sunday lineup, sweep their ass and put yourself up in the standings as early as possible. The damn Twins may start the season 0 - 6 so any cushion the Sox can get on them will only help later on. A Yankee sweep of the Tigers wouldn't be bad either :gosox1: