2014-2015 NFL Football thread

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jan 18, 2015 -> 07:08 PM)
Bro, you sound like a Wilson hater. Most people who know football know who he is. No one is comparing him to elite quarterbacks and if they are, they are probably trolling.

please point out when I have ever been a Wilson hater. Typical message board crap. Anytime anyone ever criticizes a player they become so hater.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (zenryan @ Jan 18, 2015 -> 06:20 PM)
please point out when I have ever been a Wilson hater. Typical message board crap. Anytime anyone ever criticizes a player they become so hater.

Relax man. It's your right to be a hater. It's not really message board crap it's me reading your post and replying to what you typed out...

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jan 18, 2015 -> 07:47 PM)
Relax man. It's your right to be a hater. It's not really message board crap it's me reading your post and replying to what you typed out...

so youre just a troll...thats cool

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 18, 2015 -> 08:23 PM)
At this point they just wanna go inside and get out of their wet clothes.

Their super bowl was last week. Nice season, nice playoff ride, but they need to get Luck some serious help.

I guess the Seahawks are the team I want to lose more for the Superbowl. My top 2, and really only 2, hated teams in football are playing in the Superbowl. This is my nightmare Superbowl, I can't f***ing stand it already.

But if I had to chose, I'm taking the Patriots. I have nothing against anyone on their team, just their fans. But for Seattle, I hate Pete Carroll, hate Richard Sherman, and Marshawn Lynch and others on their defense just annoy me. And why do they have to all act like yelling assholes in interviews? Calm the f*** down and act like a normal athlete, we don't need to hear you yell and scream and act like the world is against you and you will forever "Prove the haters wrong". So sick of them.