2015-2016 NBA Thread

QUOTE (Tony @ May 29, 2016 -> 04:52 AM)
I don't even understand the small complaints in this thread about refs or whatever. If you aren't a fan of either of these two teams, like a hardcore fan, STFU and just enjoy some of the most entertaining action any of us have ever seen. It's just fantastic, and I'm not the biggest NBA fan. It's pure drama.

Yep, just love seeing Steph and Klay play. I don't care for how Westbrook plays and Draymond is annoying.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 28, 2016 -> 10:47 PM)
Already texted someone that Robertson approved of Durant's finish

Gotta give Iggy a ton of credit for the defense he played on Durant.

QUOTE (Tony @ May 28, 2016 -> 10:52 PM)
I don't even understand the small complaints in this thread about refs or whatever. If you aren't a fan of either of these two teams, like a hardcore fan, STFU and just enjoy some of the most entertaining action any of us have ever seen. It's just fantastic, and I'm not the biggest NBA fan. It's pure drama.

I'm always going to comment when a missed call has a big impact on the game. Missing that foul on Green was inexcusable and changed the game quite a bit.

Gotta feel for those fans...especially knowing that might be Durant's final game in that arena.

When Thompson hit that big 3 from way out to pull them back to within 4, you just had a sense that the Warriors were on the verge of coming back. OKC had the lead at 12 at one point and were comfortably in the +5-9 range for most of the game but just couldn't put them away.

That and letting Golden State surge into a tie after the halftime, you just had a feeling it would go down to the end.

Huge shot by Curry over Ibaka there to extend to 5, but not nearly as big as Thompson's trey.

Mychal Thompson had it right when he named one of his kids TREYce, haha...just the wrong son (yes, I know it's spelled with an A, but same sound).

QUOTE (Tony @ May 28, 2016 -> 10:52 PM)

Lies. You love basketball more than every sport, just admit it!!!

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ May 28, 2016 -> 10:59 PM)
I'm always going to comment when a missed call has a big impact on the game. Missing that foul on Green was inexcusable and changed the game quite a bit.

Per usual there were some real bad calls both ways and OKC still shot 8 more ft's, the refs aren't to blame.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 28, 2016 -> 11:06 PM)
Lies. You love basketball more than every sport, just admit it!!!

Per usual there were some real bad calls both ways and OKC still shot 8 more ft's, the refs aren't to blame.

No but that call directly impact the result of the game and OKC was more aggressive going to the rim throughout so not shocking they shot more free throws. I have had a huge problem with replay turning over an out of bounds call when there is an obvious foul since the beginning though.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 29, 2016 -> 03:31 AM)
I'll give OKC 0% shot at winning game 7 if they lose this game. Demoralizing.

Spread is 7.5; guys trust Greg. I stand by my pick. Bet the house on OKC. They're still gonna win Game Seven. GS cannot keep winning via the three ball. OKC had 3 makes from three; GS had 21? And still GS barely won? It's OKC vs. Cleveland and poor Cleveland is gonna be denied again.

Thunder got this. It's OKC's year.

You're not confident any longer that OKC can win the game outright?

Sounds like you're hedging a bit!!! Before, the series was over and wasn't even going back to OKC, let alone Game 7.

So you're betting OKC to cover but not win the game straight up?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 29, 2016 -> 03:36 PM)
You're not confident any longer that OKC can win the game outright?

Sounds like you're hedging a bit!!! Before, the series was over and wasn't even going back to OKC, let alone Game 7.

So you're betting OKC to cover but not win the game straight up?

Oh no. I'm still saying OKC is your champion. It's the Thunder's year.