White sox may be reconsidering their stance of being non sellers

Whisox05

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 22, 2016 -> 05:01 PM)
Well barstool wsox seems to know the players/teams involved, and he mentioned something about how he'd need a top 5 prospect coming back. Only one close to that on the Dodgers is Urias.

De Leon is ups there as well.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My only issue with centering a trade around Urias for Q is you need to be getting big time offensive talents back given the org's inability to produce their own offensive players. Would much rather package Q and Robertson to get the Boston studs.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 22, 2016 -> 03:55 PM)
Are they prepared to give up Moancada, Swihart, Benintendi, and Bogaerts?

*That is officially the craziest "fleecing" deal I've ever typed out.

If Boston is willing to give up all three of Moncada, Benintendi, & Devers, we wouldn't need to touch their major league roster IMO. Moncada & Benintendi are legit top 10 prospects and probably only a year away from being major league ready. I'll take that as a substitute for a young, major league bat. Need Devers, another top 100 prospect, and a coupke B types to make the deal right now. Otherwise, I'm holding Sale until the offseason.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 22, 2016 -> 03:00 PM)
If they're giving you Bogaerts and Moncada, that's enough right there to get rid of Sale. Bogaerts is just as valuable as he is right now.

I'm not saying he'll get it but I'm sure he's asking for a f*** ton back. Thus, WSD saying short of Trout in return. Rightfully so, Sale is one of the top pitchers in all of baseball. Proven year in year out. Just trading him for a package of young prospects is a risk in itself. He knows he can't f*** this up. I'm very curious to see what he gets for Quintana. I don't think Sale is traded until this off-season at the very earliest.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Jul 22, 2016 -> 03:51 PM)
The sidearmer that was on Cleveland and is now on the Angels.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH he's on another teammmmmmm

What a weird way to write that out

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Jul 22, 2016 -> 05:08 PM)
Talking about Bogaerts is dumb because Boston isn't moving him, unless it for was Sale AND Q which would never happen.

In the same vein, talking Sale is dumb since the Sox aren't moving him.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Jul 22, 2016 -> 03:08 PM)
Talking about Bogaerts is dumb because Boston isn't moving him, unless it for was Sale AND Q which would never happen.

I as referring to Hahn's asking price. I didn't say that's what we'll get. Purely speculative on my part man.

Same goes for the sox and Sale. Dumb that people are talking about moving him right? Considering they're not.

Edited by SouthSideSale

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jul 22, 2016 -> 04:09 PM)
I as referring to Hahn's asking price. I didn't say that's what we'll get. Purely speculative on my part man.

When Dom said teams ask about the guys they dont want to trade...I'm almost certain he's at the top of the list