fathom

Sox and Sawks to see if the Price is Right

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

How is it this board says no to madbum but wants an Oft injured expensive guy like price. Sox do this and the window is 3 years tops

That's where dunning/steiver/thmpson/dahlquist  come in after 3 years.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

The most the Sox should give to Boston is Collins, one of the 4 OF left, and someone like Yolbert Sanchez. 

That might be an overpay.  Boston wants salary relief more than players coming back. Need some minor league name or two but mostly want so send as little money as possible along with price.

“I’m hearing per a source that the #WhiteSox and #RedSox have agreed in principle to a trade involving SP David Price, others. Haven’t heard back on which Boston position player(s) Chicago will receive!”

Just now, poppysox said:

That might be an overpay.  Boston wants salary relief more than players coming back. Need some minor league name or two but mostly want so send as little money as possible along with price.

If the bosox throw in Benintendi then yes wsox should take most of prices contract

Just now, NCsoxfan said:

“I’m hearing per a source that the #WhiteSox and #RedSox have agreed in principle to a trade involving SP David Price, others. Haven’t heard back on which Boston position player(s) Chicago will receive!”

Is this an actual quote? From where?

Just now, JoshPR said:

If the bosox throw in Benintendi then yes wsox should take most of prices contract

Correct.  That is how I read the situation.

1 minute ago, NCsoxfan said:

Where is this from?

2 minutes ago, NCsoxfan said:

troll

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

You think he’s legit or that Bowden is just a hack?

Bowden was right about the Mazara interest