Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT

Jose Abreu

14 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Um, wat?

The last 3-10 years have been the awful shit. We thought we were done, we have one more bit of shit to get through, and then happiness. Honestly man, not sure how much clearer I could make it. 🤷‍♂️

Just now, gusguyman said:

The last 3-10 years have been the awful shit. We thought we were done, we have one more bit of shit to get through, and then happiness. Honestly man, not sure how much clearer I could make it. 🤷‍♂️

You could've made it clearer by saying the bolded and leaving it at that

2 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

So Minnesota found a way to get one of our guys out by throwing a ball at the guy

This is under explored. It’s probably easier just to throw to first. But whipping the ball at the guy so hard they miss the base in pain is an interesting strategy

2 minutes ago, gusguyman said:

No

22 minutes ago, gusguyman said:

You know how after a long night of drinking and partying and eating junk you wake up and take one of those awful schorcher shits and then you sit there wallowing in your own stink for like 20 minutes waiting for your asshole to stop burning and you still don't feel great yet and then right when the fire subsides you end up having the second movement and the fire starts again but then its over and you feel fucking fantastic (well, until the hangover hits 20 min later but hopefully the metaphor doesn't extend that far) -- this is the second movement right now, but the fucking fantastic is coming!

Can I just say that this guy called it.

• Haha 1

Just now, Buehrle>Wood said:

This thread already as long as opening day last year I think people are happy baseball is back

To be fair, both the pessimists and the optimists have had a lot of material so far.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

It is correct to say the hitters are ahead of the pitchers early this season?

Didn’t seem that way in other games I watched. Just disgusting offenses here.