6/22: Chicago White Sox @ Pittsburgh 6:05 PM CDT

Pirates remain patient, Lucas is now over 100 pitches. Tyler Anderson is at 66 pitches.

The Sox lead the league in errors, continue to make horseshit decisions in the field, and are going through the motions at the plate with poor approaches. The manager needs to make sure his team have a better mindset and prepared to play baseball.

• Thanks 1

Uh-oh.

Hitting with RISP.

Ā 

Let me guess, Goodwin tried to throw home foolishly and missed the cutoff man?

Need to start considering the David Ross treatment with Baez...of course, just like YerminGate, Baez is hitting .111 in June so White Sox unlikely to get any help from him.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Now do this against LHP. Ā Then tell me how it has any predictive merit.

Tell me how Grandal walking in the six hole is going to make a difference, and Lucas gives up more runs. Collins had one of the best swings tonight.

The top of the order has been absolute shit. Grandal has done shit the past few weeks, just like the other "MVPs".

Ā 

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Uh-oh.

Hitting with RISP.

Ā 

Let me guess, Goodwin tried to throw home foolishly and missed the cutoff man?

Need to start considering the David Ross treatment with Baez...of course, just like YerminGate, Baez is hitting .111 in June so White Sox unlikely to get any help from him.

Cutoff man let the throw go through. The play at the plate was somewhat close.

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Tell me how Grandal walking in the six hole is going to make a difference, and Lucas gives up more runs. Collins had one of the best swings tonight.

The top of the order has been absolute shit. Grandal has done shit the past few weeks, just like the other "MVPs".

Ā 

Grandal is 2nd on the team in homeruns

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Ā 

Without Moncada and Abreu driving the ball...doesnā€™t matter where Grandal hits.

Edited by caulfield12