Giolito has thoughts about Donaldsons comments

Heads22

Ok real talk everyone, stop talking about beaning Donaldson.  It's over, he is a shit talking b****.  The Sox have bigger fish to fry, stop calling for injury.  Join the Donaldsonfacts hashtag for fun, just stop with the beanball/HBP talk

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, raBBit said:

If the Sox swept them? Yes I do. I'll take my chances. I'd rather they let their assets expire worthless and try to over come a 14.5 game lead on July 1. 

Outside of Berrios, they don't exactly have a ton of super exciting assets nearing FA.  I guess Polanco and Kepler would have some value due to their contracts, but they've both been trash this year and are controlled for awhile. Doubt Twins would move them when their value is at its lowest. Sano?  Borderline worthless at this point. Maeda?  He's been terrible, they're not going to sell low.  I guess they could get what they can for Buxton right now which I am sure would be a pretty penny, but that would be awfully surprising.  

The Twins are really caught in between right now, and its a thing of beauty. 

Reopen those extension negotiations....I love to see this from Lucas.

I hope the Twins are not able to get any value for Donaldson and they are stuck with that asshat p.o.s. for the entire contract.  

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

Outside of Berrios, they don't exactly have a ton of super exciting assets nearing FA.  I guess Polanco and Kepler would have some value due to their contracts, but they've both been trash this year and are controlled for awhile. Doubt Twins would move them when their value is at its lowest. Sano?  Borderline worthless at this point. Maeda?  He's been terrible, they're not going to sell low.  I guess they could get what they can for Buxton right now which I am sure would be a pretty penny, but that would be awfully surprising.  

The Twins are really caught in between right now, and its a thing of beauty. 

If the lose 10 in a row and are firmly sellers, they will look to trade the following: 

Expiring contracts: Nelson Cruz, Andrelton Simmons, Michael Pineda, JA Happ, Colome (last two suck I know)

Other vets: Josh Donaldson, Sano, Berrios, Taylor Rogers

2 minutes ago, raBBit said:

If the lose 10 in a row and are firmly sellers, they will look to trade the following: 

Expiring contracts: Nelson Cruz, Andrelton Simmons, Michael Pineda, JA Happ, Colome (last two suck I know)

For sure. I was just referring to needle moving trades.  Rogers could maybe get a decent return.  The rest of the stuff has very little trade value.  I guess Cruz could maybe get a decent prospect.  

2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

For sure. I was just referring to needle moving trades.  Rogers could maybe get a decent return.  The rest of the stuff has very little trade value.  I guess Cruz could maybe get a decent prospect.  

Cruz would be the best bet available even if he has limited suitors. Berrios would get a ton. I would rather they not restock the farm. Pineda would get them somthing. Rogers would be of interest to plenty. 

6 minutes ago, raBBit said:

On the contrary, while the Sox may not deal with the twins, having more sellers to dilute the market is never a bad thing for buyers

Intentional or not, I kinda love the extra diss of "they are in last place" when they are, in fact, not. It's like, you are so buried in the standings and irrelevant to me that I'm not even paying attention to you. 

Now they sure as hell better keep it that way.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Snopek said:

Intentional or not, I kinda love the extra diss of "they are in last place" when they are, in fact, not. It's like, you are so buried in the standings and irrelevant to me that I'm not even paying attention to you. 

Now they sure as hell better keep it that way.

Haha well said.  

7 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

I asked once and I will not ask again 

We really can't call for the beaning of players anymore? It's part of baseball, like it or not. I'm not calling for injury. Plus, world series manager Ozzie agreed with what I'm saying in the postgame. 

Edited by ron883
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, ron883 said:

We really can't call for the beaning of players anymore? It's part of baseball, like it or not. I'm not calling for injury. Plus, world series manager Ozzie agreed with what I'm saying in the postgame. 

No, you cannot here.  Done with it

• Haha 1

This whole thing is hilarious... and it's all about how unintelligent Donaldson sounds/is.

1) No one should be intentionally beaned, ever. There's never a time for it. Let's move on. 

If you feel he should be beaned, then try wishing for this instead: Wish to strike his ass out then show him up. Strike him out and laugh. Strike him out and celebrate. Strike him out and do the Bauer sword in the most egotistical way possible. THAT is how you get to Donaldson. NOT by beaning him and causing possibly severe injury and suspensions.

2) WTF is Donaldson on? From my understanding Giolito is NOT the type of pitcher that Sticky stuff greatly enhances. On the other hand, HIS pitcher (Maeda) is the one who needs the sticky stuff based on the stats the most. Glass house!

Beyond that, why even say anything at all??? Like fucking A. 

Moron. 

• Like 1