Sox at Twins 8/10, 7:10

Bob Sacamano

Just now, Soxfest said:

3rd rime thru his numbers are higher than the national debt

They know that though.  My point is that sharing those stats is not something new.  

This guy makes a ton of dough and is one of our veteran leaders.  They aren’t going to b**** slap him into a twice-through-the-order guy in front of his teammates.   Especially at the game 115 part of the season. 

This clubhouse is tight.  That’s insane

• Haha 1

Just now, Jerksticks said:

They know that though.  My point is that sharing those stats is not something new.  

This guy makes a ton of dough and is one of our veteran leaders.  They aren’t going to b**** slap him into a twice-through-the-order guy in front of his teammates.   Especially at the game 115 part of the season. 

If that's all he is capable of, they absolutely should and Dallas needs to deal with it.  If he doesn't want it to happen, he needs to pitch better.

1 minute ago, Jerksticks said:

I'm sure the clubhouse would be shattered, if the guy who blames the rest of the team for EVERY problem he has in an outing, gets a tighter leash.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, soulfly said:

Having a starting pitcher that can really only go 5 innings, is pretty useless.  He sucks when teams go a 3rd time through.  Hope they can get rid of him in the off season.

That's most in today's game.

3 minutes ago, Jerksticks said:

Goal is to win games not to protect someone's hurt feelings.

• Like 2