8/15/21- Yankees @ White Sox- GT

soxfan49

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

Some games it's noticeable, other games it isn't, but every game the Sox play is with one hand tied behind their back

No kidding, that's twice that they've decided not to challenge plays where it looked like we were safe. It probably cost us a run in the first. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chw42 said:

You'd think Collins would try to bunt with that shift on him. It's not like he's a good hitter and Gallo just did it earlier this game. 

That goes against Sox fan logic of having to club everything over the fence,  If you are not good at hitting a baseball how could a bunt hurt.  Gallo is slumping and even he tried it.

So is it TLR's decision whether.to challenge, or the replay room? Seems pretty clear that it would be the replay room.

Replay room: "He was safe, Tony"

TLR: "I'm not challenging it"

That's how some of you think it went? LOL

Just now, ron883 said:

So is it TLR's decision whether.to challenge, or the replay room? Seems pretty clear that it would be the replay room.

It is the replay room, but being it is the 7th inning they shouldn't even need to talk to the replay room.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RG23SoxFan said:

I agree on this one, you automatically challenge this one with it being the 7th inning.

Turns out TLR saved the challenge in the first, only to not use it right before he was gonna lose it anyhow in the 7th. It's so fucking baffling I wanna tear my hair out. c

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

I don't like Tony, but I agree. It is amazing how many are in their glory when the Sox are losing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

there isn't any reason not to challenge it... its on both of them.

x2 clueless

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic