Chicago White Sox

ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

I wonder if Carlos was tipping his pitches there. Tucker didn't look fooled at all and he threw him some nasty stuff.

• Like 1

If Rodon comes out of this with nothing worse than pain/soreness, I 100% give him the QO. He can tag team the 5th spot with Keuchel or Lopez so he only has to start once every 10 days.

Just now, Soxbadger said:

Making sure he is okay. Im pretty sure they are worried he will ruin his arm to get through this game.

Sure, but why waste a visit?  If it is a health check, bring the ump and save the visit.

I didn't think I would be nervous today but I am, lol

Go Sox!!!

Beat these muthafukahs!

Katz said he saw something they needed to address. Maybe he was tipping his pitches.

12 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Either our righties hit his sinker or our lefties hit the curveball. That's how we're gonna beat him. So far, not so good.

Looks like Hard Carl is looking good though....following on GameDay...have to rely on those here to fill in the gaps.

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

Sure, but why waste a visit?  If it is a health check, bring the ump and save the visit.

Dont want to tip Astros that he may be hurting. 

Stand closer!  He made those outside corner pitches look like they were a foot outside 

2 minutes ago, kwill said:

I wonder if Carlos was tipping his pitches there. Tucker didn't look fooled at all and he threw him some nasty stuff.

Good call, once I heard Waino say that I realized that may have been what it was.