7/29 Sox vs Indians GT

soxfan49

WHERE'S RON???

Gold Glove defense out of Jose, lol.

Mercado can really play some D, too...Cleveland has a nicely balanced team, but I think their offense is just not enough to compete with NYY, MIN, HOU.   A bit like the 1990's Braves' teams that only won one World Series title in 14 attempts.

Edited by caulfield12

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Dude, our offense has looked horrible tonight.  This isn’t about luck & sequencing.

They had a man on second base and hit a ball 105 and 108. What do you think the expected outcome in that scenario is 0 runs?

Yesterday they left 10000 runs on base. Do you think driving in runs is a skill and not luck?

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

They had a man on second base and hit a ball 105 and 108. What do you think the expected outcome in that scenario is 0 runs?

Yesterday they left 10000 runs on base. Do you think driving in runs is a skill and not luck?

Yeah, there is actually some skill involved.  Driving in runs = wins.  I don't think every playoff team gets there via luck!

1 minute ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Or Brady Singer.

I thought about picking up Machine Gun Joe Kelly just for his antics and facial expressions vis a vis the Astros last night.  That's classic, baseball needs more of that kind of stuff...rivalry week.

5 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

So ignore the Indians’ bottom two starters both posting career highs in strikeouts because of two hard hit balls?

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

So ignore the Indians’ bottom two starters both posting career highs in strikeouts because of two hard hit balls?

LOL at career high.

This was Zack Plesac's 12th career start and Civales 22nd? I believe. So yes, it's been their "career highs" in less than 2/3 of a regular season.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Like 1