Sox vs Twins 9/2/2020 Lopez vs Berrios 7:10 CST

Kyyle23

1 minute ago, southsideirish71 said:

He needs to be outstanding, not okay.  He was a top end 1st round pick.  Not someone you picked up in the 7th round and are taking a flyer on.   He needs to hit line drives, get on base all of the time and play outstanding D to make up for a lack of power.  

You know who else was a high end pick? Rodon. You probably said the same shit about him that he NEEDS to be outstanding. Explain why Madrigal NEEDS to be outstanding aside from your own personal mental state. What if he hits .310 annually? Is that good enough?

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Your posts make me want to blow my brains out

lol.....

I'm just shitting on Madrigal. It's intentional hyperbole. He's just not my type of player. 

That being said he's different and I hope he has a career like Placido Polanco. idk if he has as much power as Polanco did though. 

Like I said, Madrigal is probably somewhere on the Eckstein-Placido Polanco spectrum. 

Do we still use green text for sarcasm? I think people should start doing that again. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

4 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

He needs to be outstanding, not okay.  He was a top end 1st round pick.  Not someone you picked up in the 7th round and are taking a flyer on.   He needs to hit line drives, get on base all of the time and play outstanding D to make up for a lack of power.  

Your expectations of guys out the draft is all out of wack. The average 4th pick has a career WAR around 10. 

• Like 1