Alexa, play Thunderstruck

Buehrle>Wood

55 minutes ago, White Sox Park said:

This may be sacrilegious, but i've always wished that the White Sox song was "Shoot to Thrill"

That should not however discourage you or all Sox fans who read this it to play Thunderstruck at least once from beginning to end today either from a CD, LP, cassette or by any digital means, including, but not limited to, ipods, laptops, tablets, phones, streaming services ,desktop computers, and walkmans at volumes that will make your neighbors hate you ! :gosox2::gosox1::gosoxretro::gosox4::gosox3:

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

If I could change one thing about entrance songs and walk up music, it would be that Liam Hendriks came out to:

With the lights and the crowd it would be an other world experience.

Unfortunately this song is taken.

16 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

If I could change one thing about entrance songs and walk up music, it would be that Liam Hendriks came out to:

Nah too played out. 

I’ll meet you in the middle and say For Whom The Bell Tolls

13 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Unfortunately this song is taken.

16 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

If we want Hendriks to come out to someone else's Metallica song, it should be Paulie's Harvester of Sorrow walk up music. 

Shortly after the the Pirates of the Penzance music  begins my eyes start to tear up.  I was there for so many of these games (Fisk tagging two runners out at the plate, Disco Demo night, among many others). I remember visiting Nancy Faust in her booth, going to the neighborhood taverns and walking to the park, and drinking and smoking on the catwalk behind the scoreboard at Comiskey.  Sorry for the melancholy but when you get older and have these memories sometimes you get a bit emotional. In fact, I am going to pass on watching game one, because I  have business to conduct and I think that watching, even on my phone, would not be good for my health or walls that could be damaged by projectiles if things don't go our way.  If we win, I'll watch the replay tonight.