Fathoming Bauer not securing a job anywhere?

caulfield12

I want to preface this statement by saying I am in no way supporting or advocating Bauer's alleged actions.  I have always found the timing of the accusations quite curious, and my conspiratorial mind wonders if there is some connection between Bauer's spotlight on sticky stuff spin rates and these reports coming out as possible retribution.  Before you call me crazy, think about all the $$$ on the line for many of the spider tack users.  Hell, it's straight out of the Roger Goodell playbook. 

19 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Yes and before she was married to Finley she was married to David Cover(band)dale.

Fun little fact about that game....I remember the Sox absolutely rocked Finley and I'm not sure he even got out of the 1st inning....Luckily Nancy was not fired for playing Steam as he exited.

3 hours ago, JoeCredeYes said:

I want to preface this statement by saying I am in no way supporting or advocating Bauer's alleged actions.  I have always found the timing of the accusations quite curious, and my conspiratorial mind wonders if there is some connection between Bauer's spotlight on sticky stuff spin rates and these reports coming out as possible retribution.  Before you call me crazy, think about all the $$$ on the line for many of the spider tack users.  Hell, it's straight out of the Roger Goodell playbook. 

Manfred once paid a convicted felon $100,000 to steal A-Rod's steroid records out of a Honda Accord in a tanning salon parting lot. I don't think you're off base in questioning it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Superstar Lamar said:

The Shades of Gray franchise made over one billion dollars yet its inconceivable that women and men have extreme tastes.

At least two different women in 2 states have requested protection orders against him (one of which was completely unreported until the second was filed) and he has a history of encouraging harassment of women through social media and it's inconceivable that he went repeatedly over the line?

“The Post also obtained copies of messages Bauer allegedly sent the woman, which her lawyers said prompted her to seek an order of protection. “I don’t feel like spending time in jail for killing someone,” reads one. “And that’s what would happen if I saw you again.”

Extreme tastes?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Donny Lucy's Avocado Farm said:

In January, he declined his 2022 opt out.

Who is going to trade for a guy owed $45m that just dodged a rape scandal? 

Unless MLB suspends him, he's a Dodger next season (whatever "next season" means at this point).

He will not be hard to unload. And will play next year.

2 hours ago, Balta1701 said:

At least two different women in 2 states have requested protection orders against him (one of which was completely unreported until the second was filed) and he has a history of encouraging harassment of women through social media and it's inconceivable that he went repeatedly over the line?

Extreme tastes?

Including a teenage girl online…pretty sure she was under 18, would have to check it.  That wasn’t sexually related if I recall correctly, but more based on Bauer’s internet persona.

On 2/8/2022 at 9:15 PM, CentralChamps21 said:

How much worse is beating the shit out of a woman who literally asked for it than getting two DUIs?

That is going to be the issue. She could have asked for some of it, but not all. Teams may just not want to deal with that sort of thing. Then they may also factor in how outspoken he is about the game. 

8 hours ago, SonofaRoache said:

That is going to be the issue. She could have asked for some of it, but not all. Teams may just not want to deal with that sort of thing. Then they may also factor in how outspoken he is about the game. 

I can't stand anyone that abuses women. It disgusts me that the Hawks still associate with Bobby Hull.

But we've got nothing here other than he enjoy weird consensual sex. I can't compare that to wife beaters unless we get some hard evidence or a conviction. They won't even go to trial on this, let alone convict him. That tells me this is likely a bunch of crap.

How many people wanted Patrick Kane run out of town when those (false) rape accusations were out there?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sarava said:

I can't stand anyone that abuses women. It disgusts me that the Hawks still associate with Bobby Hull.

But we've got nothing here other than he enjoy weird consensual sex. I can't compare that to wife beaters unless we get some hard evidence or a conviction. They won't even go to trial on this, let alone convict him. That tells me this is likely a bunch of crap.

How many people wanted Patrick Kane run out of town when those (false) rape accusations were out there?

What about the threatening texts he sent to the woman in Cincinnati that led to the first restraining order?

• Like 1