White Sox vs Guardians GT 4/21/22

soxfan49

5 hours ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Lol what a joke! TLR with a big F U to all the fans complaining about Garcia playing time….he says okay you don’t like him playing….we will bat him 3rd. WTF is this dude doing?!?

You're exactly right about Tony's no doubt reaction to fans complaining about GArcia's playing time.  He feeds off of thinking he's smarter than everyone else.  Now I remember why I wanted Tony gone in 1986. He was no doubt behind the 3 year contract the Sox gave Leury, and for that move alone he should be forced to retire. 

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

What does the back end of Jimenez's contract look like? 

Guaranteed, $10.3 and then $13.3 mllion in 2023/24, then club options for $16.5 and $18.5 million the next 2 years with a $3 million buyout each year. $26.7 million guaranteed after this year.

3 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Guaranteed, $10.3 and then $13.3 mllion in 2023/24, then club options for $16.5 and $18.5 million the next 2 years with a $3 million buyout each year. $26.7 million guaranteed after this year.

Ok, it's not as terrible as I thought it would be. Probably still movable. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Haha 1

Just now, maloney.adam said:

I really thought the injury stuff was just a fluke occurrence last year but apparently it’s not. 

I can't say this enough - the White Sox used the IL the 5th fewest days in MLB last year. They were healthier than average. Now they have a ballclub that is veteran heavy, older than average, which should increase injury risks. 

1 minute ago, maloney.adam said:

I really thought the injury stuff was just a fluke occurrence last year but apparently it’s not. 

I know of a few people that think the training staff throughout the whole organization is terrible.

Just now, fathom said:

Maybe these dumb assholes should have signed Conforto.  I can live with them not making another awful 2nd round pick.

The current 28 man roster (or whatever the hell it is now) has way deeper issues than not having Michael Conforto on this team. 

• Like 1