6/11 White Sox vs Texas Rangers, 1:10

flavum

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Then it'll be Crick and the Ruiz and then who are you using AA pitchers? Bring back Severino or Banks ? This is what happens when you lose Crochet and trade for the injured Kelly.

They didn’t trade for Kelly. And I’d prefer Crick and/or Ruiz a million times over Sousa. 

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

It’s too bad he hasn’t gotten arrested again or said something he has to get fired for.  One of the most unlikeable people I’ve seen in my life.

He's Fucking terrible. He got lucky with oakland

Just now, fathom said:

It’s too bad he hasn’t gotten arrested again or said something he has to get fired for.  One of the most unlikeable people I’ve seen in my life.

Yep, even when Ricky fucked up, at least he was a guy you‘d have a beer with.

TLR not so much *insert easy DUI joke*

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Sox gotta be the only team in baseball who calls a guy up for like 1-2 games for the Bpen and throws that guy in a high leverage situation consistently.

Didn’t Tony say something ridiculous along the lines he wants to see if they have guts?

Just now, JoshPR said:

He's Fucking terrible. He got lucky with oakland

He's worse than terrible now. He wasn't that great during his first run here either. But he was damn good for most of his time in Oakland and St. Louis. 

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

They didn’t trade for Kelly. And I’d prefer Crick and/or Ruiz a million times over Sousa. 

Ok signed him. I still predicted when they signed him that he would spend more time than any of the other non out for the season relief pitchers and he hasnt disapointed unfortunately.

Sure you prefer them and then when they get brought in with 2 of 3 LHH coming up the rest of Soxtalk screams TLR what are you doing ? DFA these bums !!