7/6 Twins @ Sox, 1:10 PM

SoxBlanco

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

But hey just stand there and watch it. I know it's gone or foul so why run from the start.

There's a very real chance that wasn't foul or gone. it just snuck over the wall by a foot or two. and a few feet to the right. There's a good shot that's off the top of the wall, or that the LF jumps and mistimes it, etc. and is in play. He would've had a single ... 

this team can't even homer correctly. i hate this damn team. 

Also full disclosure...i'm the one who started the positive thread like 3 weeks ago. I am out of positivity. this team blows and are painful to waste any effort on. 

4 minutes ago, Snopek said:

Menechino in shambles

"Frank Menechino was talking about Andrew Vaughn, specifically, but it seemed a worthwhile summation of his feelings on the White Sox as a whole.

"F--- the home run.

"The goal is always, in the beginning of the season, to get as many hits as you can, manufacture runs. The home runs will come."

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/white-sox/white-sox-bats-among-best-even-without-power-f-home-run

Edited by southsideirish71

9 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

The bat has been fine lately and the glove is good enough that he's a solid player even without a great stick. Yoan isn't really the problem atm. 

Yoan was 4 for 21 in July coming into today's game with three singles and one double.  I wouldn't say his bat has been fine lately although I'll concede that is an improvement over his season average.