Fire Rick Hahn

Chicago White Sox

Nightingale was on Sox on 35th podcast. He believes the front office will be the same for next year. Kenny and Hahn’s contracts are up in 2024. You could totally tell he was sticking up for Jerry. Mentioned the White Sox having 4 different managers and they’ve been blamed for the issues. Organization is realizing the players are at fault. Fucking joke of an organization!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, PolishPrince34 said:

Nightingale was on Sox on 35th podcast. He believes the front office will be the same for next year. Kenny and Hahn’s contracts are up in 2024. You could totally tell he was sticking up for Jerry. Mentioned the White Sox having 4 different managers and they’ve been blamed for the issues. Organization is realizing the players are at fault. Fucking joke of an organization!!!

Woof, explains why they won’t blow it completely up.  One more shot at things, it should go great!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Woof, explains why they won’t blow it completely up.  One more shot at things, it should go great!

Yeah, how anyone could possibly believe someone was losing their job or Hahn was quiet fired is crazy. That's not how JR does things.

• Like 1

Hahn won't be let go as long as the lovable loyal loser is still in charge of the team. Any other team would have completely changed their front office, but not jerry, and i understand why people who work with him love him. There is no accountability at all and everyone is just getting a free paycheck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PolishPrince34 said:

I don’t expect Hahn to be fired or resign in the next year.

He is incapable of humility.  They are over insulated.

15 minutes ago, FloydBannister1983 said:

I don’t expect Hahn to be fired or resign in the next year.

He is incapable of humility.  They are over insulated.

JR and company live in an alternate reality. It is mind boggling how they are absolutely destroying their brand and alienating their customer base. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1

3 hours ago, PolishPrince34 said:

Poor KW & Hahn…they got stuck with all those lousy players and managers.  If only they weren’t dealt such an unfortunate hand we might actually be good right now!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, fathom said:

I can't imagine anyone buying a season ticket or even buying any plan for the 2024 White Sox season. After waiting through a rebuild and we now have this! Forget it!

Edited by Saufley
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Saufley said:

I can't imagine anyone buying a season ticket or even buying any plan for the 2024 White Sox season. After waiting through a rebuild and we now have this! Forget it!

Being  a season ticket holder I talked to numerous people last night who are going to renew their tickets. They have already been contacted by their ticket reps.  My rep hasn't contacted me yet but I will renew when the time comes.  The old saying is true. You can't beat fun at the old ballpark.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

Being  a season ticket holder I talked to numerous people last night who are going to renew their tickets. They have already been contacted by their ticket reps.  My rep hasn't contacted me yet but I will renew when the time comes.  The old saying is true. You can't beat fun at the old ballpark.

To each his own and I admire your loyalty.

Me personally I don't care if the beer is cold, if the sun is shining or if there are a lot of pretty girls in the stands. Did the Sox win?, are they having a good season? That's the bottom line for me, the game itself is secondary. I like baseball...I love the White Sox...big difference.

• Like 1

are we seriously gonna continue letting Hahn bury this franchise into the hole he dug for himself, there's gotta be something actionable we all can agree on that leads to his ass being fired. I refuse to believe that we have no say whatsoever

this one guy has singlehandedly destroyed a large market franchise that's been around for over 100 years, f*** Rick Hahn

we should all call the score and espn1000 one after another and just air our grievances 

im mad, this is the first time I've ever actively watched another baseball team and im not happy about it

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, WBWSF said:

I had season tickets except for 2012 for around 30 years. Most of the time, a full season. I didn't have them in 2012 because the guy I had seats with died. I really missed it so my wife agreed to go with me most of the time on a weekend plan. I enjoyed it, and they always took care of their season ticketholdrrs. Once they became decent again in 2020, they stopped treating us like royalty. Igave them up after last season and couldn't be happier.  I still go to games. Maybe 6 or 7 this season.  I can still go whenever I want. Usually very cheap.  I missed the perks. I guess they will bring that back next year.  But I'm very happy I don't give them my money for this. Sox fans deserve better.

Edited by Dick Allen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dick Allen said:

I had season tickets except for 2012 for around 30 years. Most of the time, a full season. I didn't have them in 2012 because the guy I had seats with died. I really missed it so my wife agreed to go with me most of the time on a weekend plan. I enjoyed it, and they always took care of their season ticketholdrrs. Once they became decent again in 2020, they stopped treating us like royalty. Igave them up after last season and couldn't be happier.  I still go to games. Maybe 6 or 7 this season.  I can still go whenever I want. Usually very cheap.  I missed the perks. I guess they will bring that back next year.  But I'm very happy I don't give them my money for this. Sox fans deserve better.

Would you return as a season ticket holder if they restore the perks, will you wait until they finally field a good team, or are you done for good or at least until there is a new owner and or FO?

27 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Would you return as a season ticket holder if they restore the perks, will you wait until they finally field a good team, or are you done for good or at least until there is a new owner and or FO?

That's a good question.  I would return if they fielded a team worthy of me spending money on it would be the answer, but that would require new decision makers as I don't trust anyone they have in place to get the team to sustained winning

That probably requires an ownership change.  

We have all seen this movie before. Several times. Always ends the same except once.

Edited by Dick Allen
  • Thanks 1

The lineup the last day the Sox finished the day 22 games under .500.

June 17, 2018: Detroit (36-37) 3 at Chicago (24-46) 1

1. SS T. Anderson (.729 OPS)
  2. 3B Y. Sanchez (.730)
  3. C K. Smith (.912)
  4. 1B M. Davidson (.835)
  5. DH D. Palka (.765)
  6. CF A. Engel (.572)
  7. 2B Y. Moncada (.693)
  8. RF T. Thompson (.376)
  9. LF C. Tilson (.619)

SP James Shields (4.63)

RPs L. Avilan, C. Volstad & H. Santiago

Attendance: 26,746

13 hours ago, Saufley said:

They are so desperate to sell tickets that they are calling and emailing me regularly basically begging me to come back.  I have to imagine they are doing the same with other former season ticket holders.  The crash & burn end of the rebuild is the breaking point for a lot of fans. 

• Fire 1