4/6/23 Giants @ White Sox 1:10 Game Time

wegner

10 minutes ago, LittleHurtCG said:

Are you suggesting they start trading everyone away at the deadline and go back into another tank mode? 

I would love that if this team is dead.

If were going to watch bad baseball I would rather have some nice prospects to follow. At least if we tank again there will be a new regime running things.

I’m not going to read all 16 pages of the post. My observation is the Pedro may be a great guy to have a beer with, talk baseball, but he’s got a long way to go before he’s, as OZZIE predicted he’d be manager of the year. He doesn’t seem to grasp the idea of after a pitcher/pitchers give up 3 or 4 home runs in the first 2 or 3 innings they should be pulled. This lineup today reminds me of Ozzie’s Sunday Lineups. Looks like we hired another shitty trained with all these aches and pains. Moncada is snake bit and will never play 100 games, same goes for Jimenez. It’s only a matter of time before Vaughn get a hang nail and misses time. Baseball Perspectus, Vegas and all the pundits looks like they were right. 79 to 81 wins again. 

Just now, T R U said:

I would love that if this team is dead.

If were going to watch bad baseball I would rather have some nice prospects to follow. At least if we tank again there will be a new regime running things.

Same ownership though so frankly it'd be all for naught

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jerry McNertney said:

Going into today's game, the White Sox team ERA was 23rd in MLB @5.23. They should drop a few more places after today's debacle.

They may break a record for the highest April ERA and giving up Home-runs for the season. 

2 minutes ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

Pedro needs to be sent down to learn how to manage a pitching staff and put a lineup card together. 

It’s just a bad mix overall. Awful GM, inexperienced manager and overrated or unable to stay healthy talent.

1 minute ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

Cease might be the only untouchable on this team, maybe Robert Jr. Anyone else traded I wouldn’t shed a tear for 

I said that earlier, but if you do a full on rebuild, Cease needs to go also.  I can’t imagine Jerry doing that again though.

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

It’s just a bad mix overall. Awful GM, inexperienced manager and overrated or unable to stay healthy talent.

Agree, as I said need to get this team sold, it will never happen but that’s the only hope down the road. JR will NEVER fire Williams and Hahn. 

Edited by AJ'S Cousin

Just now, fathom said:

I said that earlier, but if you do a full on rebuild, Cease needs to go also.  I can’t imagine Jerry doing that again though.

No more full blown rebuilds. They will never work on the South Side like they did on the North Side.

The 05 model of catching lighting in a bottle is the only way this franchise will ever win another one. 

Just now, AJ'S Cousin said:

Agree, as I said need to get this team solid, it will never happen but that’s the only hope down the road. JR will NEVER fire Williams and Hahn. 

I’m gonna guess Hahn steps down (and gets a different title) if this season goes poorly.  Won’t matter, it will just be someone like Getz taking over.