4/7 Sox @ Pirates 3:12PM CT

Outside of Cease this 4 start stretch has been some of the worst pitching I've seen in years. It wasn't even close to this bad last year.

Edited by chw42
  • Like 1

My god, I have the website on and didn’t even want to turn the radio on. Giolito sucks. Is there anyone at AAA that can come in long relief?

These games remind me of Bartolo Colon against the Twins in 2009 and David Wells against the Cubs in 2002. Luckily Sean Lowe came in to hold them in the game against the Cubs whereas Colon and the rest of the staff sucked ass.

• Like 1

Just now, Capn12 said:

For those clamoring for someone from Charlotte, I've got some bad news for you....

image.png

Those are not what you'd call MLB worthy options.

It’s almost like they needed more depth heading into the season

• Love 1

Just now, Vote4Pedro said:

You have a fragile pen as it is with no true real long relief man. Not all grifols fault the team has zero depth

Not to mention Graveman and Kelly last year couldn’t pitch in back to back games, don’t know if that will be a trend this year as well

Just now, Vote4Pedro said:

You have a fragile pen as it is with no true real long relief man. Not all grifols fault the team has zero depth

Can’t just keep punting games.  But yeah, Hahn has put together a terrible team.

Just now, Greg Hibbard said:

A lot of pitchers are getting rocked right now. I think MLB overcorrected on the ball. 

But come on, these pitches are awful.   It’s not like they’re getting beat on amazing pitches.

Just now, Greg Hibbard said:

A lot of pitchers are getting rocked right now. I think MLB overcorrected on the ball. 

That’s what Bernstein and Holmes mentioned today. Not sure how true that is but it’s possible.

2 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

For those clamoring for someone from Charlotte, I've got some bad news for you....

image.png

Those are not what you'd call MLB worthy options.

The banker is going to have to pay some dividends this season eventually.