4/15 GT - Orioles at Sox (1:10pm)

11 hours ago, The Kids Can Play said:

I totally agree with you Colas would be a better fit at 5th and be more  protected so he could see better pitches. 

Seby should be playing more period! He is a superior defensive catcher over Grandal and I think he is a better hitter than Grandal.

Maybe Grifol will improve his managing skills and make better lineups and bullpen decisions down the road, but for right now, he is a horrible manager. 

Should have hired a manager from a winning organization, certainly not the Royals.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Vote4Pedro said:

Yes yes he did but he’s in the lineup today. Not sure it had much affect as this team doesn’t seem to have much manhood left. Embarrassing performance after embarrassing performance 

Maybe Eloy was wearing a high quality cup.

6 hours ago, Illinibat said:

Play Burger at 3B and Moncada at 2B.  

But that goes against the accepted wisdom that Moncada is a bad second baseman because he was mediocre there 5 years ago and nothing has changed since then.  Letting him try it again has zero chance of working because our mathematical minds, once made up, are not permitted to reassess a situation based on need or maturation.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DirtySox said:

While we are airing grievances and being all shouty and stuff, can you fix your broken avatar thing Josh?

It's been that way for ages and it triggers the OCD in me something fierce. 🙂

Lol really I can't see it sorry. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stinky Stanky said:

But that goes against the accepted wisdom that Moncada is a bad second baseman because he was mediocre there 5 years ago and nothing has changed since then.  Letting him try it again has zero chance of working because our mathematical minds, once made up, are not permitted to reassess a situation based on need or maturation.

Don't need to move Moncada. Burger can play once a week at 3B, once a week at 1B and once a week at DH. Plus he can DH vs LHP and Eloy can play RF.

6 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

It's absolutely disgusting how long it took for any security to respond to this.  This is what happens when you don't bother hiring ushers ( I know they don't get involved, but could call security) and don't have security visible in the stands during games.

I've been to a lot of ballparks and Sox stadium management is absolutely at the bottom.  Something tragic is going to happen.

Between the inept front office, terrible stadium management and garbage marketing I am beginning to believe the Sox are trying to dump as many fans as possible so they can justify a move elsewhere as their current lease expires.  There is no way an organization can accidentally hire so many incompetent individuals in key roles on accident.

• Fire 1