4-16 GT: Orioles at Sox (1:10pm) - Delayed til 3:30

6 minutes ago, JTB said:

That’s a wive’s tale.  Allen died of ventricular defibrillation.  He had a heart condition.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Allen_(American_football_coach)

I read the entire article.  Thanks. George Allen was a personal favorite of mine.  Still, the medical reason for his death did not come from a professional, but from his son, who may have had other motives.  That said, he never really recovered from the drenching.

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

So if they don’t play with and show emotion they’re wrong and if they do display emotion when playing and winning they’re wrong.  That’s a tough line to walk.  

Nothing wrong with showing emotion with some high fives and back slapping and that bunny hopping they love doing.

• Heads22 changed the title to 4-16 GT: Orioles at Sox (1:10pm) - Delayed til 3:30
10 minutes ago, flavum said:

Hopefully there’s an uninterrupted window sometime 3-7. 

I've been at the park since 1245. There's been a window to play all day. Some on and off mist for a little while, but nothing that would delay a Little  League game. JR got nothing from us for concessions, and we are now leaving.Tickets were free so only our time lost. I know they can't control the weather. But they handle it so poorly.

2 minutes ago, Greg Hibbard said:

I came back from Galena this morning through pretty moderate rainfall almost the entire way. Im surprised they delayed this, because I would think worse weather is coming…

It's going to be colder and windier when they do start.