4/25- White Sox at Blue Jays, 6:07

flavum

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I think this coaching staff is at least trying to modernize after years of these hitters being stuck in the dark ages. I'm sure that does take some getting used to.

I see no evidence of this offensively. They are more aggressive than last year. They are taking fewer walks than last year. They swing out of the zone more than last year. Their launch angle is lower than last year. Nothing is trending better.

• Like 2

Just now, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Don't know if it really made any impact at all or if it was just purely coincidental, but it seems like the whole vibe around this team took a nosedive around the time Tony LaRussa publicly shamed Yermin Mercedes for hitting a home run and then gave his blessing to having the Twins pitcher intentionally throw at him.  

Still the roster construction of this team sucks and the "young championship core" was grossly overrated.

Yeah that too

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ShoeLessRob said:

Done with this abomination of a “franchise”. Watching them makes my love for baseball turn to contempt. Enjoy the rest of your summer Sox fans… take up pickle ball, fishing, walking, ANYTHING, but this s%*# show. 

Pickleball is the best

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I'm going to make a new thread on what it will take to shakeup the FO and what rock bottom is, mods can delete it if they think it's redundant but I'm curious what us diehards think will happen.

the only thing that would shake up the front office is JR in the ground. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 2

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I'm going to make a new thread on what it will take to shakeup the FO and what rock bottom is, mods can delete it if they think it's redundant but I'm curious what us diehards think will happen.

I just want the blowhards who kept saying “it’s on 10 games relax” to show their faces and say “sorry, you guys were right”

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Fire 1